LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pre potty trained memories?

There's only two that I have pre-potty trained: sitting in my carseat sucking on a french fry (probably McDonald's) shortly after moving into our first house, which would put me around 2, and laying on the kitchen floor about to have my diaper changed at what I think was my babysitter at the time. I don't remember being able to walk at that point and the memory of the babysitter has her being absolutely gigantic so that was probably right before turning one or so.

I swear, I think it's being ABDL that's allowed me to hold onto the latter memory for so long :blush:

I can remember having my diaper changed by various people: mom, grandmother, baby sitters. I can remember being changed in the back of the car before going into the malls when I was 2-3. No bad memories to speak of that early on. I wore diapers until about 3 1/2, so maybe that's why I can still remember lots of those times.

I remember being in the bathroom, about 4 years old. It was in our old house, the bathroom window looking over empty meadows northward. And me staring outside while mommy scolded me for still needing diapers in general an having pooped in my diaper this day in particular. I guess otherwise I only wet myself at that age. There are other scattered memories but this is the most relevant one for the thread.

I have quite a few memories of before I was 4, including getting our first TV and my third b-day (I only know that it was such because I was told "[you] are three".As to memories relating to this specific itme. I only have 2 and they seem to be from before I turned 3, which would make them between Sept '47 and Sept 48. At the latest, they would be in the very early stages of me being 3. If I was not baeing changed, I was being diapered for bed

In both of theseI was being diapered in the downstairs bedroom because I remember the bedroom light which was mounted high on the wallnear the door to the kitchen and in the second one, I rmember looking out at the kitchen. What is different between them are the panties that were put over the diapers. The first was the peach (although I thought the color was pink) rubber panties and the second were frostedecro plastic (called "rubber" anyway). I do not remember anything about the diapers. What I remember at the end of the second one was that I was ina romper the coor of a Daisy ham (A kind of smoky medium fuscia) and I looked out into the kitchen. Later, in my crib, I remember putting my hand down my PJ bottoms and feeling the material of the panties

I have a couple 'snapshot' memories of my earliest days, the only one relevant here was with me standing in the living room with my Mom there, and I was wearing a t-shirt ( I think) and training pants :) I can't recall if they were dry, just the details of how the training pants were made and how stiff the front felt :rolleyes: That mental image is so clear it could have happened just yesterday. Strangely, the rest of that scene is kind of hazy so I must have been focusing on my training pants. I'm still wanting some just like them but I can't find any so one day when my sewing skills get better I'm going to make some :D

I have quite a few memories going back to ages 2-3. I was late to potty train so I have a lot of pre-potty trained memories and of potty training itself since I did not finish until I was 4. I remember being changed quite a few times by my mom, nanny and other baby sitters. I remember on a few occasions I would be running around the house and my nanny would ask me if I was wet. I remember not wanting to stop and be changed but I could not lie for some reason so I was say yes. However I did not mind being changed I remember enjoying it. I guess at times I just did not want to stop playing. I remember being potty trained and using the toilet at times and being proud because I got praised.

Dang, that's intense! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone recalling so many baby memories. I might be able to pull out one or two - but I'm not sure if they're real or if they're dreams that I had as a toddler (although I do remember one dream that I had as a baby ....I think).

Dang, that's intense! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone recalling so many baby memories. I might be able to pull out one or two - but I'm not sure if they're real or if they're dreams that I had as a toddler (although I do remember one dream that I had as a baby ....I think).

Nope, no hot Science teachers, but I did have an EXTREMELY H*O*T English (I think....don't remember what class it was) teacher in H/S. She was young...probably College age, BLOND, slender and had knock out legs...and ALWAYS wore short skirts and dresses.....Wrong thing to be wearing around a bunch of hormone driven high school kids :blush: I was always hopeing for a diaper to peek out from under her skirt... :blush: oh well. Funny think is, 30 some years later, there are people who were in that class who remembered her as well, on some page on facebook...I almost died laughing...she was a doll thouhgh....married too, but man fun to look at :blush:

Anyways...ummm...back to the Op...memories..errrrmmm. I have a couple. I don't remember much of being a kid back then up till I was about 8-ish... but there are a couple of memories I have going back to about 2/

It was on a trip to my grandparents second vacation house, I remember going in..I don't know if I was holding hands with someone, but we (I?) got to the living room, and it must have been some kind of holiday or family gathering because my cousins were there also. One of them who is 6-7 years older was looking down at me and smiling. I just remember wondering why.

Second is the same day, I got lead off to one of the bedrooms to get changed. I was put down on a bed that had one of those old 'beaded' look kind of bedspreads on it. It was a 4 poster bed, and my feet kind of hung off the end as I was put down to low, and they hit the cross rail...

What happened after that I don't remember... Oh well, I guess we had a good time :)

I didn't have daytime control until halfway through second grade, so I frequented the school nurse's office for diaper changes. I do remember getting changed a few times by a friend of the family on whom I had a crush. She was helping in the office and changed me while the nurse was busy with another student, who wasn't there for a diaper change. Nighttime control didn't come until the end of my fifth grade year. Sleepovers were few and far between, and I was always diapered before bedtime. Fast forward 28 years, and I have no daytime or nighttime control due to bladder cancer diagnosis seven years ago. I don't want to wear a diaper all the time, but it is the only thing that works for me right now.

I seem to be the only one who remembers the baby panties more than the diaper. I could see them being made ready to be put on me but I do not remember them being put on me