LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Public Messing

Why can't someone just be happy about something he did, that he harmed no one in doing, without being harassed by a meanie like you? That is just rude. If you don't like what he is doing then stop reading his post, jerk. If you don't have anything nice to say then shut your pie hole. He can do what he wants if he is not hurting anyone. I am disappointed in your lack of respect for fellow littles. You should be ashamed of yourself. I for one am very proud of his

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After being on here for so long I still find it amazing to see someone bash someone else because that person exceeds their own views of what is acceptable. Really- I mean here where diapers in general are often shunned by an ignorant society? I can't believe I'm about to say this but....grow up Zander & Parum! You need a diaper and a time out in the corner, and don't come out until you're stinky.

• Like 1

I had an unintentional accident about two weeks ago. I was on the third floor of a medical complex, visiting a chiropractor (I'm not a patient though-- unrelated) and suddenly I really needed to poop. I asked the dr. if he had an in-suite restroom, he said no. I went outside to the hallway and found the restroom but it was locked, and someone shouted "occupied!" from the inside. Figuring there was one bathroom on each floor, I went upstairs. 4th floor bathroom locked. Upstairs again. 5th floor bathroom locked. Upstairs again. 6th floor bathroom locked. It was too urgent at that point, and the cramping was continuous. I knew it wouldn't let up until I'd voided. It was making it really hard to think but I finally realized my mistake-- EVERY floor was locked because the rooms had to be opened by a key, probably a key issued to each resident of the suites. I wouldn't be able to get in without asking someone who worked there, so I walked around slowly and carefully on the sixth floor and tried to find an open suite and ask for the key. All the doors were locked. As a last ditch effort to keep my scrubs clean, I hit the stairs and headed for the 1st floor, hoping that the restrooms there would be more public and therefore not locked. I had to stop between the 2nd and 1st floors to hold my legs closed and try and wait until the cramping passed. Of course, the cramping DID pass, right after I involuntarily moved my bowels in my briefs. I strained and strained to keep everything closed because I had another appointment and I didn't want to take the time to clean up! All that did was slow it down-- by the time it was halfway out I gave up and just tried to enjoy it as much as I can. It was enormous! I knew no one would be able to see it through the scrubs but I had to waddle slightly to make sure it didn't leak out of my briefs and down my leg. I managed to get down the stairs and back to my car without anyone noticing I think, but when I got into the trunk to pull out my seat saver pad (of COURSE I keep one in there!) I noticed I had peed myself at some point. I was wet to my knees. I went home and had to sneak in the back door because my mother-in-law was visiting. She didn't see me and I snuck off to shower and clean up. I called and canceled my next appointment because I was so delayed.

Well this thread isn't hostile at all (!)

Although I agree it's a little over the top, I don't see why people are repeating the same reasons as to why 6+ times. Yes it's bad to mess in public, I think we get the general idea

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

also be aware that when you have a soiled diaper, anything you touch becomes riddled with bacteria. Bacteria spreads and is so small that it can spread through diapers onto clothes and hence onto anything you touch.

Is that actually true? You make it sound like bacteria immediately washes over your entire body like an airborne zombie virus.

Not really. It just spreads really easy by touching something, then someone touches that, and so on. It's only when you flush the toilet that it washes over everything (often including your toothbrush).

Luckily we have immune systems that can usually handle it so no worries.

• 4 weeks later...

Years ago I had a less than public pooping incident. Was the weekend and I was at work, after checking the entire building for another person , finding none, I was alone in this building, not wearing a diaper at the time but a pull-up I decided it would be a great time to shit in them while stuck at work.

So I fill my pull-up with a nice load of shit and going about my job. At break time I'm sitting in the break room enjoying myself when a co-worker from another building decided to stop over for a chat.

There I was, sitting in a shit filled pull up, no way out, nervous as all hell he would smell the shit.

We sat there for 30 minutes talking and not once did he show any sign of smelling my shitty pull up.

He never said a thing about smelling shit either.

It just happened to be one of those shits that does not stink unless exposed to air, as long as it was contained it did not stink.

After he left the building I was relived that he did smell my shitty pull up.

Before the end of the 12 hour shift but near the end,1 hour to go, I dropped another load of shit into my pull up, thankfully the pull up contained it, however the road trip home made the pull up loose the containment and not only did I need a shower, my pants needed a rince

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I agree that filling your diaper in a public place is really not the most considerate thing to do. Fortunately, I am a morning pooper, so I usually wake up with a soggy diaper and end up pooping it around 8 in the morning in the privacy of my home. I am extremely regular that way, and I realize that others aren't so. My morning poop feels so good, and then later my mommy changes me. I don't like to think I would ever be into filling my diaper in a restaurant or grocery store or anywhere food is prepared or sold. Usually, my diapers later in the days are all wet ones, and I really enjoy the twinkle over the poop. I really love twinkling in my diaper when I am at the movies, knowing that I don't have to get up to use the toilet. One example of a place where I may poop my diaper later in the day is on my trips to the mall, but my mommy changes me pretty quickly after that.

There is an old adage that covers this I believe, "shit happens"  If you wear diapers on regular basis, you are eventually going to do a poop in public, that is a fact of life.  How you deal with that event when it happens is really the point of discussion here.

I would venture to guess that very few of us here would not take first opportunity to change ourselves once that happens as opposed to pretending it didn't happen and subject others to a horrible smelly environment when around us.

Nuff said about this I hope

my first unexpected bowel movment was in wall-mart fortunately I was on my way out to the car to unload the buggy, unfortunately I have had a few more over the last year but thats life for some one dealing with incontinence. as long as you clean up and change quickly all should be good. I try not to stress about having to now deal with bowel issues along with my OAB the bladder I can deal with the new random bowel issues not so much but I will slowly get to the point of acceptance and deal with both issues.