LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Public Messing

Yeah, just what this communities needs: people shitting themselves in public for a cheap thrill. Yet another low for some in this community to stoop to.

• Like 2

We are all for support of our common interests here but please keep this out of the public. Not only are you shoving your sexual interests in their face but you're also being a health hazard and a potential risk to the establishment you are in. You're also doing nothing but giving us a worse name than we already have.

• Like 1

Everyone jumps on hard about "Sparing the public from your sexual fetish" But you have the wrong idea.

Firstly, i use the Cloro pills. I hope the OP does as well. This is just a good idea. Nobody likes the smell of your Crap.

Second, No matter what the smell, Pooping in public, anywhere, is not illegal. if it is, i wont live there. There is a fun quality to it, the thrill of doing something society has trained you not to. IF, and i am really starting to doubt it, This is a real community, how people enjoy their diapers is up to the individual and should not be criticized. if you don't like it, don't post.

I agree you should change out of a messy diaper for your own health. however, unless you sit down and it squishes out onto the seat (no pants?) , you are not exposing anyone to any "particles" any more than a Fart would. Last i checked, Farting isnt forbidden.

I have been a DL for the better part of 10 years, i have been here for most of it as well. i have seen a lot of new people come in, post their desires to try and find maybe the 5-10 people in the world like them, and they get Instantly tossed out by you people. This "community" needs to accept all types or just disappear. you are making people think their already non conventional ideas are rejected BY PEOPLE WHO ARE THE CLOSEST THING TO THEM.

This community was created as a safe haven. and if i could remind you, if you posted your "vanilla" diaper desires on any other non kink sexual forum, you would have the same treatment. so dont be so quick to judge.

No, we don't have to accept everyone. People not accepting things outside their comfort zone, and people not accepting when others are horribly inconsiderate and create possible health issues for others, all to get their jollies, are completely different things. Don't compare them.

Scat communities wouldn't accept people who rolled in shit and then went out shopping covered in it. He sat in a restaurant for an extended period in a messy diaper. Messing in public is one thing, if you go change or leave right away, it's not a problem and most people here would be fine with it. Sitting around stinking up a food establishment, potentially creating health issues, is completely unacceptable.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have a problem with it as long as you aren't subjecting others to it. I was more interested in shutting down that opinion that we have no choice but to accept everyone, which is obviously not true. After this last post, I don't have any issue with your actions. I've been known to go in public too, just not around people, or if I am, I bail ASAP.

BabyAltair, you're kind of stupid. I'm not checking this thread anymore, and I'm blocking you because you are a major asshole. Please go troll someone ELSE'S harmless experience.

I care so much about your opinion I can hardly contain myself. Maybe I'll cry myself to sleep tonight about how the guy with 10 posts thinks I'm a stupid ass. Please, put me on ignore, so I can even more easily return to not being aware of your existence.

I love how you jumped on me and not the people who actually got pissed off at the OP. I'm also immensely amused by how you've never posted in this thread, yet now you're leaving it in a huff? Tell me more, please. When someone gets pissed off at me for telling someone to act like a considerate human being, I know I'm doing the right thing.

Put it this way, the original post sounded like something our old resident troll WnM24/7 would do. The clarification fixed that. WnM and all of his 56 accounts were banned. If you approve of the kind of shit that asswipe did, or claimed to do, you won't be around long anyways.

I have plenty of things to call me an ass about, but the one area I conform 100% to the majority opinion is probably not the smartest one to choose and make a spectacle of yourself over. Have a nice day :)

• Like 2

BabyAltair, you're kind of stupid. I'm not checking this thread anymore, and I'm blocking you because you are a major asshole. Please go troll someone ELSE'S harmless experience.

what is this I don't even

Several years ago I had a accident that resulted in pretty much total loss of urinary control but I'm told can be made better with surgery but I've elected not to do it. While I get around ok I have a numbing sensation in my mid area & along the back of both legs. No biggie & I live with that part fine. I noticed about a year or maybe a little longer after the accident when it came to a BM I usually didn't have as much time to get to the bathroom as I had in the past but

• Like 1

Thank you incondl! :)

This is something that does tend to happen, it's part of nature. For those of us who have control, and still choose to 'partake' in this activity, agreed that you have to be considerate of the others (if there are any) around you.

I admit I have done this also in a couple of gas stations whilst standing down wind ;) and was in a diaper as well. filled my car while I filled my pants :blush: and as far as I know no one noticed nor did anyone say anything....soooooo... MEH!

Mostly it's about having consideration for others around you, and this was covered by the OP second post.

No need for flaming or calling names...it is what it is. If you disapprove, there are many ways to express that with out abusive language.

Just saying :D

Carry on..

I think you'll find that those of us that don't use a bag or regularly enema to help with timing are very considerate of those around us. I don't want to smell as much as you don't want to smell me! There are several precautions we take to reduce the chances of public embarrassment and still lead a life far outside of the bathroom. I learned all the things I need to do early on & follow a pretty strict regiment. But as we've read on these boards there are those that want others to know what they've done by drawing this type of attention to themselves. I do question if in fact what is written is truth or just fiction as its written while hiding behind a keyboard. I'm not going to walk down a road of judging others. Do what you do but don't make me part of it. Let me do what I do & I will not make you part of it either. But if you don't understand it don't jump to conclusions. Try to understand everything that goes with it. Have a great day!

• 4 weeks later...