LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why is find a parent so hard?

Ste200

Most of 5he topics where someone is looking for a real or online mommy/daddy they all seem to get so few replies. Is there anything we can do to encourage mommies/daddies to take on new little ones?

• Like 1

Most of 5he topics where someone is looking for a real or online mommy/daddy they all seem to get so few replies. Is there anything we can do to encourage mommies/daddies to take on new little ones?

Great question, perhaps because we all play as children we don't desire to be the adult.

. In the chat room, I'll play Mommy, but when I go to bed, or am alone, I'm only 12 months old. I don't mind giving of myself to be a Mommy to a baby girl (even though I'm male), but I wouldn't want to be that way all the time, or even a quarter of the time. My needs don't get met that way.

So, if you don't mind the opportunity to end up behind bars, walk through your local mall, and ask as many females or males as you can if they would consider being a parent or a caregiver for an Adult Baby.

Let us know the results, okay?

Jenny

• Like 1

Im happy to switch up and meet other persons needd anytime as I dont feel the need to be a little 24/7, however, I do think there should be a way we can encourage others present and those who are interested in our lifestyle to be more forthcoming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...