LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Every week or so, my daddy wants to be the one in the submissive role, as babying me often makes it so he has no choice but to be the dominant one in the relationship. He likes it that way, but yes, he needs a change every now and then, and in more ways than one ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Being a mommy isn't about being a domme or sub. Being a little could also mean playing house and your bABy is real and the diapers are too. Just enjoy each others company. Don't worry about who's who just yet. Enjoy learning about each other and let happen what happens naturally.

• 1 month later...

There's a LOT of really good advice already mentioned, but I want to most echo those of monksmommy. Perhaps, your partner is open to you operating and caring in the space of 'sister' or perhaps it might be something you mostly need to think of yourself as while playing Mommy. Either way, I think first and foremost it's all about embodying the space mentally. When I'm feeling especially not Mommyish, but need to take care of mine, I think of myself as sister or vicariously care for him in the ways I know I would like to when I'm feeling little.