LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

YOU ARE SO BAD FOR THE PLANET

Think about it, We as diaper people are so bad for the environment.

We're taking perfectly good resources, and shitting in them, (Literally!).

I feel awful about this, but yet I still continue to get padded, thickly...Does that make me a bad person?

I think all of you should take some things seriously. Recycle everything you can. That way, you will help to make up for some of the waste we've created to satisfy our own personal gratification via this kinky interest.

Cue the cloth vs plastic debate and I want to make a huge point right here: Incontinent People, I am not saying you are wasteful, you do suffer from a medical condition and I wish you the best of luck with that but I still do see you as part of our community.

The purpose of this thread is to make other DL's AB TB whatever to wake up and just realize that we as ABTBDL's have a much higher average garbage thrown away per year than the average person! With that in mind, it would be respectable to our environment if we all tried to be more eco-friendly, (which is hard to do) but it can be done!

Don't litter

Recycle Soda Cans

Instead of your bank sending you a statement in the mail (which you probably just throw away anyways), you can opt-in for email statements!

When you finish a cereal box, throw the plastic bag in the trash and break down the cereal box and but it into a paper bin to recycle. The cereal box is not trash!

Please people, post what you do when you recycle, i'm sure everyone here can teach everyone 100 cool different things we've never even thought about before!

If you 420, act like you 420 and hug a tree! I'm sick of all these stoners that litter blunt wraps and plastic tubes all over the forest with no respect! Save a walmart bag and use it for a trash bag!

Work with me people!

--

And our entire lifetime garbage output is dwarfed by a week or two worth of McDonalds customers. Not to say we shouldn't be conscientious. A perfect example is 'lead free' solder - by far the largest supply of lead in landfills comes from the lead in CRT displays, not solder. Sometimes several pounds per display. All those old TVs that people hoist into the apartment complex dumpster - those are the problem.

• Like 1

If I live for another 37 years to the age of 80, and use 3 diapers a day, I'll need 40,515 diapers to stay dry. If I wear my Dry 24/7's, that will cost $66,399! I don't really feel bad though, I try to be green in other areas of my life.

My house has separate waste bins for ashes, compost, soiled containers, clean non-recyclable containers, paper, cardboard, and plastic. We habitually switch everything off 'at the back' when not in use...and then every time I drive by a McDonald's I just grumble 'fuckers' under my breath.

Not many people realize this but modern landfills are as much to blame as anyone else. First they are dug deep in the ground and lined with heavy thick layers of plastic sheeting to prevent leeching.

Don't worry about landfills.

Imagine a vessel floating over Earth, (Years and Years in the future). This vessel would simply position itself above a selected landfill on Earth, and anchor via Space Elevator. The elevator will drop down to the landfill. And via use of heavy machinery the trash could be lifted up and into a space trough, which could then be given a push towards the sun :)

I know how science fiction that sounds but when technology kicks up it should be easy. As for the nuclear toxic waste, I say we send that even further away...

Imagine a vessel floating over Earth, (Years and Years in the future). This vessel would simply position itself above a selected landfill on Earth, and anchor via Space Elevator. The elevator will drop down to the landfill. And via use of heavy machinery the trash could be lifted up and into a space trough, which could then be given a push towards the sun :)

Think about it, We as diaper people are so bad for the environment.

We're taking perfectly good resources, and shitting in them, (Literally!).

I feel awful about this, but yet I still continue to get padded, thickly...Does that make me a bad person?

I think all of you should take some things seriously. Recycle everything you can. That way, you will help to make up for some of the waste we've created to satisfy our own personal gratification via this kinky interest.

Cue the cloth vs plastic debate and I want to make a huge point right here: Incontinent People, I am not saying you are wasteful, you do suffer from a medical condition and I wish you the best of luck with that but I still do see you as part of our community.

The purpose of this thread is to make other DL's AB TB whatever to wake up and just realize that we as ABTBDL's have a much higher average garbage thrown away per year than the average person! With that in mind, it would be respectable to our environment if we all tried to be more eco-friendly, (which is hard to do) but it can be done!

Don't litter

Recycle Soda Cans

Instead of your bank sending you a statement in the mail (which you probably just throw away anyways), you can opt-in for email statements!

When you finish a cereal box, throw the plastic bag in the trash and break down the cereal box and but it into a paper bin to recycle. The cereal box is not trash!

Please people, post what you do when you recycle, i'm sure everyone here can teach everyone 100 cool different things we've never even thought about before!

If you 420, act like you 420 and hug a tree! I'm sick of all these stoners that litter blunt wraps and plastic tubes all over the forest with no respect! Save a walmart bag and use it for a trash bag!

Work with me people!

--

What does 420 stand for?

I use cloth diapers and waterproof pants that I wash out by hand using less water than a washing machine, so I guess I'm environmentally conscious. (Recycle everything else all the time, too).

lol I'm worse than all of you. I don't even shit in them or piss in them. I just use them for "personal fun-time." lmao I'm such a bad man. hehee ~~

• 2 weeks later...

lol I'm worse than all of you. I don't even shit in them or piss in them. I just use them for "personal fun-time." lmao I'm such a bad man. hehee ~~

I've heard of people doing this before, and I do this myself sometimes. Wearing diapers around friends and family, or just in public situations....Sometimes it's just fun to make it to the "potty". It's almost the best of both worlds, because you're still getting to wear but you don't have to worry about leaks or smells, associated with wearing.

And as far as an environmental standpoint, you're actually probably better than a DL who wets and fills because your garbage weighs significantly less. Used diapers are quite heavy, and stinky mind you...

• 2 weeks later...

While I agree with the sentiment of the original post, I think it's a bit misleading. True, we generate a lot of diapers, but my household generates less overall trash than most of my neighbors. I recycle everything I can, and all of my electronics are or were energy-efficient when they were purchased. If I had my way, there would be solar panels on my roof by now too. However...

--

I would never switch to an electronic bank statement--that's one thing I refuse to trust to an e-mail, and I actually do look at them regularly and balance my checkbook with them. Similarly, depending on the cereal box, it may or may not be recyclable depending on where you live. Some places won't take coated/glossy paper like the kind used on some cereal boxes in their recycling. I recycle this stuff when I can, but there are places where it's not possible. We have single stream recycling where I live, and it's definitely nudged people to participate who wouldn't otherwise, but there are still plenty who are too lazy to get a FREE recycling can (yes, they give them away here if you don't want to buy one,) and take it out once every other week.