LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Proof (tm) Briefs

Tons of SAP but they just don't wick moisture throughout the diaper, so once you get soaked where you pee most, it runs out before it can be absorbed further back

Tons of SAP but they just don't wick moisture throughout the diaper, so once you get soaked where you pee most, it runs out before it can be absorbed further back
That's sounds very bad. Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Sounds like they need to work on the acquisition layer for better dispersal and wicking :glare:

Keep in mind, any reviews you read could just be written from people with stock in certain of these diaper companies. From first impression these night proof diapers sound quite intriguing. I'm always looking for the next abena x plus, if you will. I just find that those who are so quick to slam, usually am.

Those diapers are not at all worth the money. I tried them and was not impressed. They got their capacity rated higher than dry 24/7 but they don't even come close to holding as much.