LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Butt plugs

In theory this could work, but not for the runs. Only with thicker stools. The plug would have to be larger than the stool in order to create a blockage. Also. It would require some training. Requiring a larger plug than the normal doc Johnson's large. The meo extreme gape training (similar to the ones with the hole, but solid, and larger) keeping both set of sphincters open and blocked, should do the trick. You would need a hardness, to keep things in place. Especially if using for that purpose. It is said that medically you can actually go 10-14 days with an extremely nutritional diet. There is a back log of course, that requires a professional cleaning out. But people have issues that require this. In any case. It is theoretically possible. And can have the reversed effect with the hollow meo type plug. If needed the harness could of course be fitted with locking buckles etc. Good luck. -Blake-

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Spokane Girl,

for some who are BI, they may not be able to hold a butt plug in due to the weakness of their anal sphincter. Secondly, a butt plug tends to block the gas escape, as a result, the pressure is higher and one would tend to leak around the plug at a higher pressure. Thirdly, the point of the plug tends to irritate the bowel lining, the same sensory area that triggers one to void. Since BI is subjective to the actual cause - anal tone, nervous impulse, motor control, diet, - although one would think that plugging the hole would reduce the effect, in most cases, it will amplify the effect.

There are the Coloplast rectal plugs (sort of an anal tampon) but not sold in the US but you can find them on eBay.   Appear to be relatively workable.

There are the Butterfly patches that you can find in the US, but they're really just a tight fitting pad to deal with liquid anal leakage rather than to "stop" things.

There are the Renew inserts, but I've no direct experience with them.

The Coloplast Peristeen anal plugs work very effectively and I have used them for about a year and a half.  They have saved me from potentially humiliating public bowel accidents.  I have never had one fail me although I have read that it can happen, particularly with diarrhea.

These are medical devices, not solid recreational "butt plugs."  Shaped like a small tampon, the anal plug expands from the moisture once inserted into the anus. The plug must be lubricated before insertion.  After about 20 to 45 seconds the plug will expand.  The expanded shape is a cup-like foam device with the hollow of the "cup" pointed upward in the rectum, away from the anus.  If properly inserted (emphasis on the word "properly") the user will not be aware of the plug.  However, many people do not have fingers long enough to insert the plug far enough for comfort.  It can help to use a soft blunt device as a "pusher" tool to help insert the plug another ½ to ¾ of an inch.  The string used for retrieval, a reasonably long gauze strip, then can be placed along the crack between the buttocks

Many users appear not to follow the instructions, or rush, and then complain that they have difficulty tolerating the feeling of the inserted plug.  Granted that, if not inserted deeply enough, the plug can be very uncomfortable and annoying.

I have used both eBay and Amazon as sources.

--John

(double incontinent)

I make my own.  The Coloplast are very small (1in and 2in sizes) and only help if you are slightly incontinent.  Mine are silicone cups with a hole in the top, quite different than the recreational butt plug.  I wear a tight girdle to hold it in.  I can't feel when I have to go and only know if I smell it or there is enough to feel it on the outside.   These hold it and a girdle helps hold it in so I don't mess myself.  I'm sure if I had a GI problem (like diarrhea moving a massive amount), I'd be in trouble, but under normal conditions, they work great.

• 3 months later...