LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

Frank, if I may be somewhat frank (bad pun I know). It seems to me that at least every month you are falling off the diet wagon and having to do damage control. Every time you do this you are not only loosing any benefits you had gained by dieting before, but you have gained more weight overall. You need to learn and adjust to what your maximum allowable food intake needs to be, and never go over that. Maybe it's time to get some help from you wife, son, brother in law, and maybe coworkers to help keep you from over eating, and to help keep you honest about dieting.

Frank, if I may be somewhat frank (bad pun I know). It seems to me that at least every month you are falling off the diet wagon and having to do damage control. Every time you do this you are not only loosing any benefits you had gained by dieting before, but you have gained more weight overall. You need to learn and adjust to what your maximum allowable food intake needs to be, and never go over that. Maybe it's time to get some help from you wife, son, brother in law, and maybe coworkers to help keep you from over eating, and to help keep you honest about dieting.

You have to want to lose weight be cause YOU want to. Doing it because your doctor wants you to, your wife wants you to, or anyone else wants it isn't going to work. You'll just be angry at them because they don't accept you the way you are. You need to be doing it for your own benefit.

Do you want to see your kids married? Do you want to be able to play with and spoil your grandkids? Do you want to enjoy retirement with your wife?

These are all things you're likely to miss because of your weight. It doesn't take much research to find chefs who died early because of their weight. What do you figure would happen to your cooking career if you contracted Type 2 diabetes (a high probability for obese people)? Do you figure you can do your job from a wheel chair? That's what happened to Paul Prudhomme late in his career.

Being overweight is not an essential part of being a chef. You just have to be more careful. Temptation is all around you when you're working.

Always keep in mind, you're losing weight for YOU and things you want in YOUR future.

I was able to get an appointment with the obesity doctor yesterday after Dee and I talked. It was a very difficult conversation but one which needed to happen. We marry for 'better and for worse' and we love unconditionally but my weight and size have put an enormous challenge on life and Dee has taken a heavy load (pun intended) upon herself as well.

• 2 weeks later...