LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aww So Cute

I ordered a onesie from them and when I got it, it was way too big. When I tried to return it they refused the return even tho the tags were still on it. I was disappointed with the transaction.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I placed an order its been two weeks and no product I am tired of this bull that they do ,They are not good business people I stopped dealing with them before because of this same issue they take your money and send the product whenever they please ime tired of being toyed with I will never place an order with them again I have demanded a refund but of course as usual they hide and don't respond to any emails BUYER BEWARE AWW SO CUTE DIAPERS THEY SUCK AND YOU PROBABLY WONT GET YOUR PRODUCT

• 2 months later...

I've gotten a pacifier from AwwSoCute and when I got it, everything was perfectly fine with the package, showed up nice. And when I went to use it, apparently the bulb wasnt put in properly and it had ripped when they put the piece that held it in place. I had purchased it from Amazon, and I contacted them, and they sent me a new one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned the hard way that Chinese "one Size" is not comparable with US/UK Sizes. Although in this case, I found the same stock photo they are using listed as GIRLS socks, not womens.

So after finally hearing someone say something positive about ASC earlier this year and considering a purchase from them, I checked this thread again and (unsurprisingly) found more negative reviews for them. This leads me to a question: Is Adultprinteddiapers just another "front" for ASC, or are they a separate company serving as an ASC distributor in addition to the diapers they've apparently locked up a DC Comics license for? If Adultprinteddiapers turns out to just be a (reliable) distributor of ASC's products, I might be more inclined to buy from them than to attempt taking my chances with ASC directly, so any information would be appreciated.