LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for abdls in ft Wayne

Abdl-boy64

Hey I'm a abdl boy and I'll be moving to ft Wayne in a couple months and I'm just looking for people to possibly meet up with and talk about the abdl life style and if we're both comfortable we could do more, I am not looking to do anything sexual though

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not in Fort Wayne but I do go.there for my hormone treatments and maybe even to do.my TBI screening.. find out a little bit why I have blackout dizzy spells... Sometimes losing my balance and causing me to like faceplant sometimes If I can't grab ahold of something for support fast enough

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am considered old, but we had a diaper club in the 60's, with about 10 guys in the Crestwood subdivision of Fort Wayne.

We used to run around the neighborhood wearing diapers. Got caught by mothers and girls.  Paschal, Crabill, Gaff, etcetera.

NO disposable diapers, only cloth.  We thought that no one else in the world was excited about wearing diapers.   It took me another 20 years to

find out that there were other people who loved diapers.  Hard times.

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Chris and I live in south fort wayne im the same chris that posted about living in north fort wayne in 2013 in a post farther up the page. if anyone in fort wayne or nearby would like to talk and perhaps become friends add me on Discord user name Little4Life#5023 or just message my profile here. I'm up for pretty much anything once i get to know and trust a person. 

• 7 months later...