LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A little embarrased

First things first, ill sart by saying hello to everyone as im only just new here.

Now, recently I have had a few "wet moments" over the last two months and am finding this hard to come to terms with.

Welcome to the club, you're not alone. This happens to more people than you might realize. Have you been under any stress lately? That can bring on wetting accidents, as can a lack of sleep or a poor diet. (which can compound and take a long time to manifest)

Hi Star

Don't worry about starting out in the wrong forum! Those of us who think we want to be incontinent, or are fascinated by the subject, by and large have at least played at it, which means dealing with the results, which are indistinguishable from incontinence except for our internal attitudes and possibly the frequency.

If I don't feel like ordering really good diapers or plastic pants on-line, the Tena Serenity brand of pee pads for ladies in the higher absorbencies is what I put in the front of my Depends tabbed protection. I have also found rubbing in baby lotion with shea butter to be helpful.

And do go see your doctor to find out what may be going wrong in your body to cause this trouble...in my father's case, it was prostate cancer. You may be too young for that, and may simply need some stress reduction.

Don't feel guilty about wearing protection, even if you don't really need it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People are mostly good........When I first started wetting I was freeking

out. But then found out most people dont care enough about my buisness

to even notice. I have anxiety and my anxiety gives me incontinence.

So I have to wear at least pull up every day. I was so worried going to

my doctor but she was wicked cool about it. One of the nurses said she

was dealing with some of the same issues. We were just two girls talking

about how we wet the bed at night. So dont worry about it. It happens

and we deal with it. I go to a physical theripist that is helping me strenghen up

down there and I am always afraid that I am going to have an accident.

She says its just pee and poop!!! She cracks me up. Just make sure if you are

having accidents that you do get it checked out to be safe.