LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SB and diapers?

I have been into BD and nappies for oh so many years, I have had a couple of willing partners as well which has been good however, now living alone it has to be SB.....but good SB

One of my thoughts is why use a keyed lock - use a combination lock and apply it to locking the diaper (cover) with the fastening being at the rear of the waist band where it can not

be easily seen. Now just put on the diaper(s) and cover and lock the lock and spin the cylinders. Oh you did not remember what the combination was - well that was intentional.

Now you can have the pleasure of trying to solve the combination one solution at a time. Note I said spin the cylinders and not the dial. With cylinders all lined up correctly the lock will open.

With a dial type lock - precision alinement of the number dialed is crucial and you have to spin the dial first one way then another and back a third time to open. If you can not see the dial

well my point is good luck getting out of this fix without damaging the diaper cover or lock and chain/cable. You will need a good set of mirrors or a video camera setup to see what is going

on back there. In some cases you may escape from your self-imposed diaper prison in time to avoid messing - "BUT" I think not most of time the body clock will run out before the combination

is solved.

Still Yet another option - you have no doubt seen the doggie invisible fence where an electrical perimeter is located around the property the dog is to be confined.

Devise a fail safe method for disabling the system for an emergency. Then lay the ground work for the area which you will be free to move. Adapt the

I remember seeing where someone locked themselves out of their house with the key stashed elsewhere, only to find it gone when they went to get it :o Worse was that their 'back-up' key was in a place where a patrol car happened to be sitting so they had to wait for them to go away first :P Here's something I dreamed of for those wishing to do something similar, be it a diaper or cross-dressing that makes you want to be stuck outside until your time is up :) Or to use for a "locked in your diaper" scenario so long as you won't destroy the locked cover to end the game early :angry:

One of my favourite methods as backup is the emergency key is attached to a large pot of old engine oil, thick and black, pulling the key early means you, the bed or chair where I am tied, the carpets, walls and everything else in the vicinity gets completely ruined if I go for the easy way out.