LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have also been the unfortunate victim of the stomach flu from time to time and I agree...having diapers around is a God-send when you are ill. I've never been a big fan of messy diapers but sometimes it is a necessity.

I once had really bad food poisoning with similar results :( I dont have much control anyways but I think even someone not in nappies would have had trouble controlling themselves. I wouldnt call my experience exactly fun though... :unsure:

I dont know, it was not something i generally advertise, there would have been quite a bad odor i expect, maybe someone noticed my padded bottom through the shorts i were wearing, though i doubt it.

The only way someone would have known,lol is if they counted the incontinence pads in the waste bin before i went in and afterwards... highly unlikely :).

If anyone did take my pad out the bin there sure to be in for chocolate blancmange suprise. :)

:lol:

Lovely stuff!

I still remember when I once changed myself in a baby changing room with a lock because no-one seemed to be around. When I came out there were two mothers with babies who obviously needed a change!

I could have died from embarrassment and they might have died from shock when they saw my nappy in the bin!

you know i had a very similar experience today...altho i didnt have a stomach bug...it jus happened normaly...all of a sudden i had the urge to take a dump n couldnt hold it in.....wierd scary and really good feeling all wraped into one....same feeling as wen you wet ur diaper at night without trying...pretty cool

There have been two times in my life where I was sick and nearly crapped my pants. Both times I was not wearing a diaper and I really wished I was. If I had been wearing one, I would have used it without question.... maybe someday it will happen.

Mr. Otter

That was quite some experience. I seldom get sick so haven't used one while sick but have on occassion been really busy when the sudden need of a bathroom made me glad I was wearing a disposable as didn't make it in time.

I've never had to clean up in a public loo/restroom. However unless there is a sink or you happened to bring a stack of wipes, I can imagine it would be quite difficult.

I'm wondering how many folks always carry there diapers with them...even if you don't wear 24/7? I've started to carry with but was just wondering if others do the same even though they don't wear all the time.

-dw

Alright for some...I haven't worn a nappy in a long time....

Started feeling guilty about wearing them again, which co-incided with me being skint lol...

There's no reason to feel guilty - The only thing I feel guilty about is drug/alcohol abuse but that's going to leave my life very soon with the help of diapers :)

I have messed my diaper a few times it's fun but the clean up sucks!

There was one night where I had gotten so drunk I did it in my sleep - thankfully the diaper saved me

And the other night walking home I couldn't hold in my pee and went in my pants no diaper - it happened to me on the bus a few weeks back

There's no reason to feel guilty - The only thing I feel guilty about is drug/alcohol abuse but that's going to leave my life very soon with the help of diapers :)

There is a reason for a feeling of guilt...

Saying you can share anything with your partner, but keeping that secret deep down inside you...it hurts...I don't like it...I'd rather give up nappies than her....

There is a reason for a feeling of guilt...

Saying you can share anything with your partner, but keeping that secret deep down inside you...it hurts...I don't like it...I'd rather give up nappies than her....

yeah that is true :(

• 1 month later...

Hi

Only once did I fill my pants and that was whilst walking down the high street with not an inkling of what was about to befall me! :) all of a sudden I had this urge to go , and I mean BIG time not the usual feeling of ok lets find the loo, but I just dumped there and then with what seemed like an almighty explosion from the rear and then had red hot pants and realised OMG what the hell am I going to do about that-right in the middle of the high street, luckily my tight fitting pants held it all in the same place but I remember having to walk really slowly as it was slopping around in my underwear-now that was bl&&*y awful and I will admit that I thought "I wish I was wearing a pair of plastic pants" although they in reality would not have been good enough anyway.

Walked the three miles home with the sorest bottom ever, every step was agony as the pile seemed to be eating my bottom big time, and eventually got home into the bathroom and went to drop my trousers only to find that there was poo soaking down both legs in the crotch area, so just had to turn on the shower and went in fully clothed-clean up SUCKS big time especially when you are in your clothes.

Ill bet that had I had a nappy on I would not have been even slightly bothered apart from the awful pong! :angel_not:

Had I had a nappy on I would have welcomed it i am sure!

Voluntary is one thing -no control is completely another, and the worst of it for me is that I am slowly losing control of that end as it is, having almost completely lost the bladder.

Life sucks-but hey, thats what nappies are for :thumbsup: