LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hearing the word "Diaper"

Wheels

While diaper may or may not be a trigger word for me, depending on the situation, the SOUND of a mother patting her diapered baby's bottom, particularly is plastic diapers, or better yet, cloth and plastic panties, is a sound that will catch my attention, and the thought that follows it is usually 'I wish someone was patting MY diapered behind.'

My attention goes to a conversation if I overhear "diaper". I didn't ever think about that, it was just automatic to me to listen in after hearing that word and it's kind of interesting to see that that word grabs so many people's attention

I think a lot of it goes back to the fact that it's one of the first words we learn as toddlers so for those of us who's interest in diapers go back that far we really do have an innate, visceral connection to the word. Combine the way just hearing the word diaper gets our attention with the singsong way kids teased each other "Look who's wear-ing di-a-pers!" and I can't help but get into full baby mode :)

for me to react the word must be said in English or in German and not any of the other languages I speak.In the other languages the word to me has no meaning.

• 2 weeks later...

Like many others, I feel awkward when the word is used unexpectedly, as I'm unsure how to feel internally. Around my girlfriend things are much easier, and I feel comfortable talking about AB/DL stuff with her.

In regards to the conversation - Yes, the word does have power over me, but unlike some of the others, I have always swayed more towards Adult Diapers for some reason, even when I was young. My interest has always seemed more focused around Adult rather than baby diapers, going way back. Something always seemed so humiliating about the concept, especially the way Adult diapers were when I was a lot younger in the late 80's/early 90's.

Diapers, Pampers, Huggies... anytime I hear anyone referring to them in conversation my ears pick it up immediately to the point if I was listening to someone else before the telltale topic arose, I have to ask them to repeat themselves, because now "diaper" is all I can think about. It's very annoying in public, and even more so at work since my desk is right next to my co-worker who has two children in diapers and she talks about them every other day. Oh, I wish she'd find something else to talk about ><

The word diapers and pampers goes thru me like electricity when a girl says it , and when it's hot one or a hot mom saying it my heart rate goes thru the roof... So I look away at something else so I don't look obvious.