LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding Diaper Pictures

I found this mini 32GB flash drive and thought it would be great for the younger ABDLs that still have to hide their diaper picture and video collections. check out how small the USB drives can get.

Even better is SD card. You will need a card reader but the cards are so tiny that they conceal easily: Wafer thing less than 4 x 2 inches

I said it was smaller than that. MicroSD fit on your thumbnail

I am sorry I did not take precise measurements. I will get a micrometer app for my magic wand. It was better to be overly generous with the size than to understate it. Somebody who had to be prcise to the nonometer would give me grief for saying it is smaller than it is. Oh....

Very few parents would be tech-savvy enough to figure that you've hidden your stuff in a hidden folder (I mean hidden as in the status, not 'being put in a folder in a folder in a folder'), disabled viewing of hidden folders, and called it something that 'sounds' techy being put into a program files folder.

I have not burned anything to CD in at least 5 years. I am all SD cards, microSD cards an a 500 GB Western Digital My Passport external hard drive. Even my site and LG links are on an SD card

I might consider burning to DVD if I can use a blu-ray, which holds a HUGE amount of data

Do not take it up with me; take it up with

http://www.blu-ray.com/faq/#bluray_capacity_data

You could store them in container files like ZIP or better yet 7-Zip with data encryption. Those files can go anywhere, like memory cards or CDs.This makes them inconvenient to look at but they're secure in a portable manner and not dependent on encryption built into an operating system.

truecrypt! learn about hidden volumes. make it so that your normal password opens a collection of other important but private stuff (bank/tax/password/diary) in the normal volume, and especially private stuff in the hidden volume. even if the file is discovered or you lose your laptop/drive, your files will simply not be discovered.

however, be careful to dismount your drive, and make sure your image viewer is not storing a thumbnail cache or recent-documents list on your system somewhere else!

Truecrypt offers significantly better encryption ( and advice about encryption) than 7-zip. Accessing your files from a removable drive helps, too, since those are easily concealed...and if you want to be paranoid, just get a camera that uses.the same type of card, and call it a backup for your camera.

Finally, remember that NO computer is even reasonably secure at the moment, especially not when it communicates online. I am certainly happier with Linux than Windoze, but even Linux isn't designed from the ground up to deal with rogue programs.

I personally never kept that sort of thing on my HD for long anyway - but oddly enough that had nothing to do with hiding anything (but I guess it can work that way), I just figured there is no real reason to have them there so put them on removable media and get them when needed (I never looked at a lot of pics anyway, but I can not say never, I do have a decent collection, I just don't look for them much) - basically any of that sort of thing would not sit on my HD longer than 3 days unless it was part of something I was working on (like a web site, newsletter, exc.).

That is basically habit though - you learn quick not to waste disk space when you start out with you first computer (at the time most people didn't know what a PC was) booting off a 5.25 floppy, and NOT the 1.2m ones either, try 320k!

• 11 months later...

My wife (girlfriend at the time), had stayed overnight as she was off the next day, (but I wasn't), and she found my folder on the desktop. Diaper pics were in there as well. I kind of freaked out when she told me she find my stash. But then she said she was OK with it. She didn't understand it but if it got me going and wasn't illegal it was fine.