LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There are certain ways in which we speak

Instead of "a bit" or "a little bit" or "a little", we often say "a smidgeon". "Sharon's dress would be adorable if it were just a smidgeon shorter"

To show that we think something is wonderful in a sensory way, we say it is "scrumptious". "Tina; that pie was just scrumptious", or "Satin feels scrumptious"

To add emphasis we do two things say "just" or "ever so". "That tiara is ever so gorgeous", "Sandra; your shoes are just gorgeous"

To express strong feelings, we use modifiers. "I love my Dolly Andrea burstingly"

If we are more than just a smidgeon impressed we go big "I love your dolly's tiara just ever so burstingly. It looks absolutely scrumptious"

Do not forget to use your voice expressively

Overdone, but it makes the point

A smidgeon more. We strive to be precise with our speech to be clearly understood

The more well-spoken of us speak in full words, We say "I am" instead of "I'm", "it is" instead of "it's" and so forth

We do not use "hey". If any girl used that in 1951, she would be told "Hay is for horses; straw is for cows. Milk is for babies and none for fat ladies"

When a friend sends us something we respons so that she knows we got it

We also use full names, "Christine" instead of "Chris" or "Chrissie". "Cassandra" instead of "Cass" or "Cassie" or "Andrea" instead of "Andi". "Nicknames" are for boys and the overly casual

We call grownups, "My Lady", "Lady", or her title, like "Nurse" and her name

We say "Please" and "Thank YOU"

A few foreign phrases, especially French, help "Por favor [Port.'poor fuh-VOOR': As a favor]" and "Si vous plait [Fr. 'see vu play': If you please]" and other such make us sound cosmopolitan and well-learned of speech and therefore, well bred