LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how to start bed wetting

18 hours ago, Biil said:

I'm thinking of becoming a bed wetter to than for help

Why not I am a nightly bedwetter and wouldn't want to be dry at night. Happy to help.

Based on your body's production of vasopressin, you may not be making much urine in your sleep. That can sometimes be helped with extra fluids before bedtime, but it's most effective when you stay well-hydrated all the time too. And given the depth of this habit, it can take years to unlearn nighttime continence. So just keep going and don't worry about it, then with a little luck you'll reach your goals. And even if you don't you should at least sleep better anyway!

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have been wearing 24/7, for several years, started out of choice, but as age has it my prostate, is making me really want it to happen sooner, that i just wake up wet every morning, i do on occasion, but i wake up several times a night, and need to go pee, i just use my diaper, and go immediately back to sleep ( like a baby) sometimes my prostate acts up and i really need to strain to go.:o

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I started a couple weeks ago on my quest to become a bed wetter. I have actually tried this in the past with great success and it really didn't take much more than a month before I started seeing results. My advice is to first work on reducing the size of your bladder--meaning during the day. Try to keep well hydrated and go to the bathroom at least once per hour. Go even if you don't have to go. You will want to trick your body into realizing that it doesn't need a huge bladder anymore and it will eventually start reducing in size. You will notice this because you will feel an urge to go more often. When you start waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, you know it is time for diapers. As you probably have seen, you must be disciplined to wear diapers every night and use them instead of

When one wants to move ones hand to do a task, it is our conscious mind that wishes it but it is our subconscious that controls each and every muscle to do the task. The same exists with ones sphincters. As a result, to wet 'without control' as we wish, it is not 'without control' as it is our subconscious mind that does it. It is with control but not a concious choice. A baby does not care if everything s/he is wearing gets wet / soiled... all it does is sate a need to void. Yes, the baby will cry if cold and uncomfortable, but due to not knowing the action - result link, will not think that because it voided is the reason it is cold and uncomfortable.

To convince our subconscious mind not to inform our concious mind of the need to void, and just void takes a little coaxing. The easiest way to do this is to put ourselves in thick enough absorbent diapers with plastic pants, and plastic sheeting on the bed so even if we leak, nothing will get damaged. Also, as Bettypooh stated, our adult mind creates vasopressin to reduce the production of urine. This is to enable us to stay asleep overnight. The production of any chemical is expensive, and if the mind realizes that this is not needed - ie you are wearing protection, it will stop.

In simple terms, to regain subconscious control over our bladder / bowels, ignore all the signals and continue doing what you are doing whilst wearing thicker than normal diapers rather than using concious tricks to relax bladder / bowels. Yes, the first time will be difficult, but after a while, you body will revert to pre potty trained status, voiding by reflex instead of concious control. This will take a while until your subconscious mind is convinced, but once that happens, you will get the best nights sleep ever, you body will shift as it needs to to make voiding easier, and at that stage, can revert to normal sized diapers. Every other method is trying to convince your concious mind - which in reality, is not in control of anything without training.

• Like 1
On 11/1/2016 at 9:25 PM, CameronZ said:

Now that I am out of college and have my own place I have started over. I am still in the process of shrinking my bladder and I wear every night. No current urges, but if you like I can keep you updated. I fly a lot for work and I am excited at the idea that I will have to wear on a plane just in case I fall asleep :-) . Would love to hear anyone's comments. Good luck to all!

Having had some success in becoming a bed-wetter I

I am a nightly bedwetter and thoroughly enjoy being this way. If I can help anyone acheive their goal in becoming a bedwetter I am only too pleased to help. My only warning is treat this as a permanent step. and once you have accepted this go for it. I have never regretted becoming incontinent and enuretic. When my bedwetting returned once I got over the initial shock it was like being with an old friend and I soon settled beck in to the habit and really wouldn't want to be dry at night again.

16 hours ago, stevewet said:

I am a nightly bedwetter and thoroughly enjoy being this way. If I can help anyone acheive their goal in becoming a bedwetter I am only too pleased to help. My only warning is treat this as a permanent step. and once you have accepted this go for it. I have never regretted becoming incontinent and enuretic. When my bedwetting returned once I got over the initial shock it was like being with an old friend and I soon settled beck in to the habit and really wouldn't want to be dry at night again.

I am a few yrs older than you, and though they don't seem to think my prostate is a problem, ( i am 59) , i have a hard time during the night getting the flow started, i have worn 24/7 for 3 yrs maybe more. and would love to be able too wake up wet really wet, without knowing i did it. I may have a few times in those few yrs.

My doctor has me on a intermittent catheter regimen completely draining my bladder 5 X's a day I flood in between but the eventual outcome is my bladder will hold a maximum of 50 ccs , so my wetting will be smaller amounts but wetting none the less, when I have sufficiently shrunk my bladder and caused it to atrophy he said my body will just go when my bladder hits between 55 to 60 ccs , currently it's way oversized as well as as enlarged prostate , he wanted to Foley me and just get it done quickly ,however imagine explaining to your partner I have to take my catheter out before hanky Panky, but since deciding to be celibate I am thinking of taking that opportunity , I still would need to wear though because my bladder likes to spasm and blow urine out around the catheter .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Instead of guzzling water right before bed, I've found that what works best for ME is,

The old 8, 8oz glasses of water per day!

I've broken that down to 1 sip every 15 minutes, or 4oz an hour right up until bed time.

This way, I don't wake up to 1 major flood, but several mini floods throughout the night...thus helping keep the bed dryer.

Just got back into trying to bed-wet again, and this method really seems to be helping...

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...