LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A long time ago and I was not impressed, ther better alternative may be A. C. Medical "high-wais" diaper panties. They have a very high-waist and a very wide crotch and come in different colors and prints

http://www.acmedi.com/acms/catalog3.htm

Not me, but my wife wears bloomers at night. Due to medications and such, she needs to consume a lot of water to avoid headaches. She wets heavily and wears a high quality disposible and bloomers over that. The bloomers consist of a cloth bloomer diaper made of microfiber and then polyurethane bloomers over that. As bloomers, the bulk is distributed so it is not too uncomfortable and it provides material on the side that supports side sleepers.

• 1 month later...

The problem is not with "regular" diaperes and panties, it is thinking you can do better. multiple diaers and full-cut "blousey" rubber panties will do it every time, by sure the crotch is at least 10" wide at the narrowest point. Old School baby panties were quiete a bit longer at the sides, had a wide crotch and the leg openings were not at as steep an agnle from crotch to side. In use, they looked like pantaloons or medieval "slops" or very short full bloomers. Bloomers do not have a wide crotch area and try to make up for it in other ways and just are not comfortable

• 4 years later...

I wear cloth diapers and rubber bloomers. I find the rubber Bloomers have more room in them. They fit well over my double cloth diapers. I wear them under my jeans when the weather gets . They help prevent leeks and keeps the diapers from getting cool. I don't mind wearing the Bloomers at all they are comfortable. My bloomers have lace the legs and waist. My wife says I look like a big sissy when I wear them. She likes the fact the lace sticks out over the waistband of my jeans. But all my bloomers and rubber panties have lace at the waist and legs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not me, but my wife wears bloomers at night. Due to medications and such, she needs to consume a lot of water to avoid headaches. She wets heavily and wears a high quality disposible and bloomers over that. The bloomers consist of a cloth bloomer diaper made of microfiber and then polyurethane bloomers over that. As bloomers, the bulk is distributed so it is not too uncomfortable and it provides material on the side that supports side sleepers.

I wear cloth ,and have bloomers made by Kins ,i order in bulk (quantities of 15 or more) this allows me to have things made specifically for me instead of S,M,L ,Just like all my diapers and onesies and plastic pants I get them custom made and tweaked to fit me perfectly and don't have to worry about not getting an ideal fit or coping with something that fits and works on a mannequin but in real life it doesn't protect. Adult bloomers are the best protection you can get if you are in a wheelchair or bed primarily(the story of my life) I have great plastic pants for day use but definately prefer to sleep in my bloomers .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk