LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Hear From All The Concert Goers!

If there is one thing that i love more then my diapers and girlfriend, It would have to be concerts. I absolutely love concerts I have been to about 10 or so concerts. Anything from X-fest (local thing around the West Virgina Kentucky area) to Ozzfest. I have saw bands like Sevendust, Nonpoint, Black Sabbath, Black label Society, Insane Clown Posse, Byzanntine, AsIlayDying, and Black Dahlia Murder. All of them good shows but i would trade them all to be at Woodstock back in the 60's. Yes thats right, not only am I a metal head I am also a hippie, dare I say a "Metal Hippie" Well anyway I just want to know what all concerts you all have seen. I know it has been asked before but i am going to ask it again.

TTYL for now

Baby_Blue_Eyes

I see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and The Rolling Stones this summer.

In the past I've seen: Oasis, Iron Maiden, Radiohead, The Pixies, The Foo Fighters, Metallica, Guns n' Roses (when they were together), The Who, Pink Floyd, Queen (albeit without Freddy) among others.

I'm only 19 too! B)

I'm a hardcore rocker!

I love concerts. I've been to many in my life. Here's a list of some:

KISS 20+

Alice Cooper 10+

Joan Jett 10x

Liz Phair 4x

Rancid 2x

Green Day 2x

Metallica 2x

Anthrax 2x

Arlo Guthrie

The Ramones 2x

Poison 5x

Cinderella

Winger

Motley Crue 2x

Save Ferris

Styx

Journey

REO Speedwagon

Exodus

Helloween

Scorpions

Van Halen 3x

David Lee Roth 2x

Sammy Hagar 4x

Ace Frehley solo 5x

The Specials

Toots & The Maytals

Gwar 4x

Neil Young

Alice In Chains

Powerman 5000

Faster Pussycat

Ted Nugent

WarpedTour

NE Metal Fest

Lollapalooza

Locobazooka (local Boston fest)

Been to a few:

Type O negative

Pointfest

Warped tour

Ozfest

SchwagStock

to burned out to remeber the rest lol

wow lets see here..... there have been somany i realy hope i remember them all

metalica like 7 times, ac/dc,ozzy,black sabbath w/ ozzy, kiss, peter frampton, reo speedwagon, slash's snake pit, marilen manson, kid rock, pantara 3 times, nin, weazer, jourrney, bob dillon, zz top, lenard skinnerd, ted nugent, korn, avenged sevenfold, cky, limp biskit, .... im quite sure there is more i am forgetting..

i have also been to alot huge music festivels so i have seen alot of bands that i dont know or knew.

lets see there was ozzfest 2 times, coachella 3 times, summer sanaterim 2 times, electric dazy carnival,

oyea i almost forgot about all of the raves i have been to

dj tiesto, mars, ak1200, dara, christefer laurence, tall paul, diesel boy, fery corskin, dj icey...... shit i ate to many bad thing :whistling: while raveing to remember who all i have seen

Hey guys!,

I've been to alot of concerts in my punk/skater days (when I was a teenager). I have been to "The Warped Tour", "The Sno Core Tour" " The Big Ass Show". I saw bands like PennyWise, Nofx, Rancid, Sugar Ray, Everlast, Sevendust, Save Ferris, Mxpx, Dropkick Murphy's, Phish Bone, Primus, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Beastie Boys, Tribe Called Quest, Power Man 5000, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Garbage, Bare Naked Ladies. Alot of these shows were put on by a local radio station "X96" and all these bands were awesome live! Bands I wish I saw include; The Ramons, The Rolling Stones, The Cult, The Clash, The Cure and U2. B)

Phish

The Dead

Warren Haynes

Robert Hunter

Bob Dylan

Moody Blues (backed by the Milwaukee Festival Orchestra one time I saw them)

REO Speedwagon

Journey

Arlo Guthrie

Phil Lesh and Friends

The Wailers (as in Bob Marley and)

Santana

Paul McCartney

Boston

Crosby, Stills, and Nash

Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young

CPR (David Crosby's son's band)

Marshall Tucker Band

Foghat

Styx

Jackson Browne

Tom Petty

Willie Nelson

Tim Reynolds

Leon Redbone

Kansas (backed by the Milwaukee Festival Orchestra one time I saw them)

John Prine

Queen+Paul Rodgers

Bad Religion

Less Than Jake

Peter, Paul, and Mary

George Thorogood and the Destroyers (did I spell his name right)

Ann Wilson (from Heart), Todd Rungren, John Entwhistle (of The Who), Godfrey Townshend, and Alan Parsons

plus plenty of others I can't recall at the moment or are smaller/regional bands. I've also seen dozens of jazz bands and orchestras play. Several of those above I've seen multiple times.

great topic here!

I have noticed a distinct trait of more AB/DL's liking rock music I myself love rock always have

last few concerts I went to are

Alice Cooper

Rammstein

Scorpions

Judas Priest

Used to manage bands in the 80's, write songs, did lighting, roadie work, and sound engineering also did artwork for album covers and copyright for local bands.

:drive1:

Hmmm....here goes:

Aldo Nova/Blue Oyster Cult/Sammy Hagar, New Year's Bash 12/31/83-1/1/84; Won tickets on a local station, took big sis, Tacoma Dome. Front row except for Sammy Hagar, received contact-high from the dope, went back to school in my new "HAGAR KICKS ASS" t-shirt; Suspended for 3 days after refusing to remove it and saying "ACLU" to the Principal (I was quite the punk then!).

Phil Keaggy...Gads! A few times now! Met him in 1991, got to pose for pic with him, had 8x10 made, SUPERB guitarist/composer. He's 4-foot-11 and missing his right middle finger, but he plays like nothing else!

Garth Brooks, twice (1992, 1998); Wife wanted to see him, so I went with. First concert 7 days after we married; Wallet stolen at concert, recovered by police in LOUISIANA?!?!?! (Bear in mind, I'm in Seattle)

Rush (!!!!!!!!), 3 times: 1997 Test For Echo Tour (The Gorge Amphitheatre), 2002 Vapor Trails Tour (Ditto), 2004 30th Anniversary Tour (White River Amphitheatre, UGH). Excellent pyrotechnics and backscreen shows, wonderful to see drummer Neil Peart return in 2002 after losing his daughter Selena in a Jeep accident in Toronto (1997) and later his common-law wife Jackie to cancer in Barbados (1998). All the good stuff, best of the new stuff, "2112" played in its entirety in 1997, to 20,000 LOUD and SCREAMING, literally-worshipping-and-bowing fans (Self included). BTW, The Gorge Amphitheatre was voted THE best outdoor amphitheatre in North America 5 years running...desert-scape, Columbia River canyon, MILES of rolling desert hills, phenomenal sunsets.

Ozzfest, 2001, The Gorge Amphitheatre; Never again. Extremely dark experience.

Journey in Wisc.

Super bowl of rock (four bands played) at Soldier field in Chicago

Pink Floyd at Soldier field, all that I remember of this concert is that PIGS REALLY DO FLY

and a bunch of local choir festivals and sons performances.

I love concerts. I've been to many in my life. Here's a list of some:

Winger

:o Winger??? didn't their concerts require you to have a medical note of insanity

Hmmm....here goes:

Phil Keaggy...Gads! A few times now! Met him in 1991, got to pose for pic with him, had 8x10 made, SUPERB guitarist/composer. He's 4-foot-11 and missing his right middle finger, but he plays like nothing else!

Errr did it go solo and did it have any hits??

I've been to a few concerts that some would be embarrassed to admit going to, All Saints, Busted, McFLY and the obligatory Live 'N' Loud, which for anyone who is fortunate enough not to know is a one day 'festival' althoght thats an insult to the word, of pop bands in Scotland.

I've also seen Wet Wet Wet, in the 80's in their heyday. I've seen Blink 182, The Used and Taste Of Chaos.

I'm hopeing to get to more concert's in the future and preferably ones that are not full of screaming teenie boppers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to see :

Foo Fighters (x2, their first two tours)

Everclear

The Presidents of The United States Of America

Celine Dion (please don't laugh, it was a really good show)

Gin Blossoms

REM

They Might Be Giants

Syrup

The Milagro Saints

Ziggy Marley

thAt dOg.

Hole

Kiss Army

Cell Seven (The official Van Halen knock off)

Velvet Revolver

Edgar Winter

Foghat

ZZ Top

Ted Nugent

Bellamy Brothers

Jimmy Buffet

Emmylou Harris

Hank Williams Jr

George Jones

Johnny Paycheck

Charlie Daniels

David Alan Coe

Lynard Skynard

Molly Hatchet

Merele Haggard

My concert going goes back to the early 1970s

If there is one thing that i love more then my diapers and girlfriend, It would have to be concerts. I absolutely love concerts I have been to about 10 or so concerts. Anything from X-fest (local thing around the West Virgina Kentucky area) to Ozzfest. I have saw bands like Sevendust, Nonpoint, Black Sabbath, Black label Society, Insane Clown Posse, Byzanntine, AsIlayDying, and Black Dahlia Murder. All of them good shows but i would trade them all to be at Woodstock back in the 60's. Yes thats right, not only am I a metal head I am also a hippie, dare I say a "Metal Hippie" Well anyway I just want to know what all concerts you all have seen. I know it has been asked before but i am going to ask it again.

TTYL for now

Baby_Blue_Eyes

hmmm let's see probably won't remember them all but here goes:

Boston Pops (John Williams rocks)

Rush (Powerwindows)

Van Halen (Broke my toe in a motorcycle accident while waiting for tickets)

Heart (chick concert)

Bryan Adams (same)

Whitesnake (same)

David Alan Coe (another interesting story)

REO Speedwagon (same as Whitesnake)

Journey (nuff said)

Foreigner (ditto)

Bachman Turner Overdrive (opened for Van Halen)

Def-Leppard (long story)

Ratt (first concert)

Billy Squire (this concert is another story unto itself)

Sophie B Hawkins (hey I like to watch....just kidding)

Bon Jovi

Skid Row

Eric Clapton

And a few cover bands and unknowns here and there...

dw

p.s. I know as soon as i post this i'll remember another band...uggggggghhhhhhh

I hope I can fit this in one window. Ha Ha.

Concerts: Metallica x 3, Crossfade, Phish x 4, Nickelback, Sevendust x 2, Korn x 3, Powerman 5000, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Bloodhound Gang, Chevelle, Deftones, Godsmack, Bush, Smashing Pumpkins, Slipknot, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, System of a Down, 10 years, Mudvayne, Sum 41, Hfstival '98 '99 '00 '01 '04 '05, Ozzfest '02 '03 '04, Lynard Skynard, Jimmies Chicken Shack x 3, Stone Temple Pilots, Rage Against the Machine, Incubus x 4, The Killers. Thats what I can think of right now.

Concerts........... ah where to start, I will admit this one and to all those who mock and laugh at me remember it was the 80's ! Culture Club- Julian Lennon- Deep Purple- The Dead ( at least the parking lot where everythings happening had tix just didnt make it in lol)-Heart- Motley Crue- skid row- bon jovi- queensryche- metallica 10 x- megadeth- Dio-hole- Red Hot Chili Peppers- Snoop Dogg- Guns n Roses- Joan Jett-Pink Floyd one of the best concerts EVER!-Robert Plant- Jimmy Page-Eric Clapton- Rod Stewart- Basically every metal concert that came thru the Chicago area in the 80's and early 90's! I cant even remember them all and yes I have a very eclectic taste in music!

Oh and BTW b4 any of you get mad at my ads, I am very into AB/DL and I happen to be a Phone Granny yes I have my cake and eat it too!

• 2 weeks later...

I just added a few on to my list in the past two weeks (it is a good thing to have the world's largest music festival less than 30 miles away from you):

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Foreigner

REO Speedwagon (another time... got a shirt finally, lol)

Blue Oyster Cult

Particle

Flogging Molly

Yonder Mountain String Band

The Wood Brothers

Medeski, Martin & Wood

Wilco

Jon Paris

New Monsoon

Moe

Oh, and I forgot to put on my first post:

The Eagles

I'm more with Granny "d's" list although I have never stopped going to concerts. My first concert was Kiss Alive II tour, till present day Creed, Mudvain ect. Concerts aren't the same around here now, they built a new ampitheater here in Columbus and it was great, then the surrounding neighbors inforced a sound code ordinance, and it's like listening to a small radio now. I remember the days of ears ringing till hours after the concert. Hey Heather I remember watching Sawyer Brown win the first Star Search. Damn I am getting older, but at least the diapers are getting better!!