LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello The Lesbians!

hey there

Just thought i'd say hi and make a post about how hard i'm finding it to find a (lesbian) mum/mom

i've always been looking for an 'older woman' but have been looking for a mummy/mommy seriously for about 2 years now and have only had the chance to talk with two actual mummies (as in on the phone, not on-line becuase you can never trust that) but nothing ever came of it

i'm hoping someone might read this and at least be able to identify what i'm going through and not feel so alone - maybe a mum might read this and see something special too

fanks vewy much!

Hello, littlegirl4.

I've also been trying to find another woman to baby me. Aside from searching for mommies, I'm also looking for butch and androgynous women to play as daddies. Though I would imagine that female "daddies" would be harder to find than mommies.

Although I'm usually a toddler in AB roleplaying, I've been looking into the parental role as either a mother or even a mild-mannered daddy. I think I'll ask around for the board for ideas on how to roleplay as a parent.

Good luck on your search!

Hiya Tux

We met in chat last night.....

Although i am not Lesbian you know I wish you all the very best in finding someone who will give you the love and comfort you need and if you are in DD again soon when I am there please do say hellooooo again. Lovely chatting to you.

take care and good luck in your search I am sure there is someone out there for you :)

Hello, littlegirl4.

Although I'm usually a toddler in AB roleplaying, I've been looking into the parental role as either a mother or even a mild-mannered daddy.

Ooo i know a mild manneredaddy..hong kong phooie..no hang on he was a mild mannered janitor

lol, thanks for the replies (and a laugh bel!)

tux - that sounds like a right tough cookie to find... lol that didn't quite work, i was trying to say something acknowlegding and humorous)

it is really proving tough to find a mommy - sometimes i wish i was one becuase i could take my pick out of what feels like 100000 little girls to very 1 lesbian mommy!

but as long as we are talking statistics then i guess it has to happen sooner or later right?!

geepers, i think i ate too makny cookies (sugar rush)

:)

Hi... I guess I was just lucky, but i found my older woman. However, we connected as partners before baby and mummy. I guess if you go looking strictly for a mummy, it would be harder. I don't think my partner really ever saw herself in this role, but she is so wonderful at it. Good luck, dear.......

missy

Hello there littlegirl4.

I am not lesbian but I am a bi female.

I suppose when I origially came here, I was on a similar quest to you. Not any more though; I have come to the conclusion that it may never happen. That doesn't matter in the slightest because I have chatted to so many lovely people from all walks of life.

Friendship is what really matters. People have been so welcoming, accepting and honest.

I suppose that we all try and fit into little descriptive boxes in order to find like-minded souls who will make us feel comfortable and truly at ease.

Since finding this site I have given up trying to understand who or what I am. I am married and bi. I wear nappies just because I want to. So that makes me a DL. On the other hand I have a bottle, dummy and frilly pants. I don't do baby talk or baby roleplay. I love to be spanked and yet I love to be cherished and fussed over.

Am I confused? No, not a bit of it!

Coming here has made me realise that it just doesn't matter.

I hope you find what you are looking for (I hope I do too!). I believe in fate, so if it's meant to happen - it will.

In the meantime I am going to enjoy talkin to all the lovely people here.

Special thanks to Dee and Heather.

Hope to see you around in the chat room.

Frilly

Frilly hun thanks for the special wishes that was nice of ya!! :thumbsup:

I think the subject of diapers has brought everyone together from all walks of life.

Doesn't matter it you are Bi, Gay, Lesbian, TG, or Furry we all share a common goal and it is great no other "fetish" or "Lifestyle" brings people so close it is wonderful!

I love meeting new people and sharing experiences. Talking about your feelings and what you are looking for is really interesting.

Plus as well for someone like me who is hetrosexual it helps me to understand others who are not and that for me is the greatest lesson of all.

Thanks Frilly always love talking to ya in chat and sharing that common bond "Diapers/Nappies" fantastic!

Thanks for the wise words frillylilly, what you said has really spoken to me.

Perhaps I am too keen to pigeon-hole myself and my desires because of a need to ‘fit it’ after a lifetime of isolation. I guess at the end of the day that originates from the need to be loved.

This whole thing has been especially on my mind lately and i have decided to give up on looking 'proactively'. I’m going to get on with the other things in my life for now and accept that whatever comes shall come. i too believe in 'fate'

What ever shall be shall be!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

I am lesbian and enjoy wearing but have not found another lesbian interested in such behavior. To bad, but oh well...frankly alot of the lesbians I have dated over the years have been uptight! And I would hardly out myself as ab/dl with these women....What a treat it would be to find a partner interested in diaper fun...

Any gals in or around KCMO should ring me...peace and love, niki

• 4 weeks later...

I long for such a day but have come to the sad conclusion that ii is unlikely to ever happen.

I am glad you posted becuase just the fact that you are there gives me hope. :)

Maybe see you around in the chatroom.

Frilly

Hiya=)

Norwegian lesbian here, im glad to see u all.............. hope to get u know some moms in here but this far its the babies that runs the chatroom

tc evryone=)

hugggs from hannah

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey there

Just thought i'd say hi and make a post about how hard i'm finding it to find a (lesbian) mum/mom

i've always been looking for an 'older woman' but have been looking for a mummy/mommy seriously for about 2 years now and have only had the chance to talk with two actual mummies (as in on the phone, not on-line becuase you can never trust that) but nothing ever came of it

i'm hoping someone might read this and at least be able to identify what i'm going through and not feel so alone - maybe a mum might read this and see something special too

fanks vewy much!

illl be you les mommy, but u gotta like breast feeding, and for any other lesbian baby girls Im here to be your mommy

illl be you les mommy, but u gotta like breast feeding, and for any other lesbian baby girls Im here to be your mommy

The orginal poster hasn't been on this site since November of last year. So I don't think she is likely to see that you want to be her mommy.

I'm not looking for a 'mommy' (especially not a 20yr old girl, lol) but, if you run into problems feel free to post your concerns or whatever, and there is a good chace I'd like to answer them for you if you are sincere with your request.

I'm workin on my 'tone' so if I came off sounding anything other than 'nice' ... sorry. I mean it in a nice way, even if it doesn't read that way.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The orginal poster hasn't been on this site since November of last year. So I don't think she is likely to see that you want to be her mommy.

Hewwos Mes a lonely sissy feminie girly baby also seakeing a mommy It is hard to explain my feelings as well right now Hope mes can make alot of friends

Hewwos Mes a lonely sissy feminie girly baby also seakeing a mommy It is hard to explain my feelings as well right now Hope mes can make alot of friends

i can be friendly wiss u :) come to the chatter roomz ... lottsa ppl in there be friendly too... RIGHT ppl! cuz if they isnt, an i hear about it, then i give them a sturn finger waving :bash: