LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers Poll Results Discussion

Feel free to comment here on ANY aspect of the results that DailyDi posted about the major poll he conducted. Here are a few of my first thoughts:

WOW, this kind of verifies the fact that most ABDLs are male. When I count up the various categories that might be male, I get about 90% of all replies. So, to the lady at the ABDL yahoo site (moderator) who recenrtly expressed the thought that there were lotsa female ABDLs, I'm afraid that is not too likely. (By the way, Yahoo blew off that excellent long standing community site right in the middle of the best discussion in recent times.)

There were a lot of other possible inferences..... what do you think?

Hugs, Joey

I believe there are lots of female abdl's around,

but think that most of them primarily have a watersports fetish and usage of diapers has developed from that. If you have ever read a wetset mag you will see there are lots of women and in nearly every case most of them didnt know there was so many others like them because they didnt go online and 'seek out' others or pictures etc...

I think the reason there are soo few women (online) in the abdl community is because women dont seem to need to find others, they are quite happy just wearing and wetting in real life mostly by themselves or with a partner.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but I think the majority of female ab/dl's online are people who would be online searching for friends and chatting etc.. regardless of their fetish, these are probably just lonely women with few friends seeking out others and would do the same if they werent ab/dl.

In real world terms, females wet the bed less than males, so women that develop a love of diapers from bedwetting is probably half (at best) of the male dl online population?

As for ab's, I dont think anything really physical causes it so its probably all emotionaly, and pschylogical. So surely there should be roughly the same women : men ratio for ab's?

I know for a fact we have more female members than the survey would indicate, they simply don't always expose themselves.

But... what really interested me from the survey was the age we see ourselves as. I've always felt like I'm stuck at 12 years old inside, and because of that - i thought - didn't really fit in with the 'babies' that are the focus of this fetish usually.

I was surprised however to find that almost 13% of respondents listed their "prefered" age as higher than the normal diapering years, while still sharing the prefrence of wearing diapers.

I'm medically incontinent, so it's difficult for me to say for sure that I would like diapers if I hadn't needed them; but I know I always had a fasination with different underwear, wanting to wear anything but the boring white briefs my parents bought for me.

I would be interested to hear the thoughts of those of you who see yourself as an older child still in need of diapers... such as why you feel that way?

Hmmm, maybe many people figure that all babies wear nappies so acting like a baby can be a bit unoriginal?

Imagining yourself needing nappies at an age where you should normally be out of nappies might hold a certain uniqueness :)

Not to mention the sheer naughtiness of being an older kid who still wets their diapees :P