LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Else Role Play Potty Training

I thought it was rather unusual last week reading a long thread on enjoying baby diapers as part of AB/DL.

For myself, I don't wear them long term. It's more to get the feeling of being a baby or Toddler.

Here's one that may be new and I finally got the potty seat to try it.

I like to role play that I'm potty training occasionally. Oh course miserably. So I go back into my "Pampers" or "Pull-Ups".

I use that as a generic term for any adult sized diaper as well. So I might have Attends around my ankles for the moment.

And since I don't care to dedicate in my "Pampers", (nothing against anyone who does) sometimes I use the experience to go #2.

What I am wondering is does anyone else like this as well? Or am I alone here?

It's just creative play time where I use my actual experiences and make them positive.

Does anyone frown upon this kind of thing. I mean, Diapers are still a part and as you can see there's alittle sissy humiliation as well.

post-194-0-78446200-1370634524_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kari
Duplicate Images

Yeah, I totally get it, I actually play the age of 3-4 years old and enjoy the humiliation aspect of potty training. I to do not care for the clean-up or the smell of defecating in my diapers..... Actually sometimes I like to wear undies during the day and be diapered in the evenings.

I don't know if anyone cares, but this even suprised me.

So I finally got the privacy and relaxation to really regress to a Toddler or Pre-Schooler.

I put the Princess potty on ... the big potty and had to leave the room for a second.

This was the first time I've ever experienced relaxed freedom to use it or not.

I said what am I so nervous about. So I felt nature calling and dropped what I had on, Sissy Brand diapers.

I was only confused if I was a little boy or little girl again, but I WAS LITTLE in my mind.

Everything was new again. And I felt like I went #2 because I wanted to, not because I had too.

In fact, I think a purposeful accident of the #2 kind needs to happen just to remember I can do it or use diapers.

I know you guys must think (know) I am nuts but it was as real a age/role play has ever been for me.

Anyone want to help me figure this one out or is it too much detail?

• 2 years later...

This is a thread that I posted a few years back. Forgot about it myself until now.
Found it interesting, that no one else does this. Or perhaps it's just not discussed...? :unsure:
Maybe will try this again and see what happens now. I'll be back in diapers if the adult me has anything to say about it.
Or else find some Gerber "old skool" thick white training pants. And having nothing else under but training pants sound somewhat adventurous.

Edited by Kari
Changed training pants (picture of...)

I've never actually role played potty training, but when I get the house to myself for a few days and can really get into age play, I start out by pretending I'm a "big girl" (around 4 years old) wearing my big girl panties, and I have to pee but I'm too busy with whatever I'm doing (coloring, playing with My Little Ponys or Legos, watching a Disney movie, etc) to get up and use the potty, so I end up having an "accident" (on a protected surface) because I realize too late that I can't hold it any longer. After my accident I'm made to wear "Pull Ups" (Always Discreet because no way am I squeezing my fat ass into real Pull Ups, sadly). I'm supposed to use the potty while wearing them, but if the accidents continue I'm put back into diapers and the potty is off limits. I always try to make it to the potty to poop when I'm in panties or Pull Ups, but if I'm put back into diapers and I have to poop...oh well. Into the diaper it goes!

I had a role play like this once with my partner. We took the dog for a walk one night and I staged a wetting accident in my jeans. She took me back home, stood me before the potty, made me try, then cleaned me up and put me back into diapers, all the while saying that I could try again soon and that it was ok, and that I couldn't help it. It was pretty fantastic.

I've done this kind of dialogue with her with pull-ups before but it's never been as good as that experience. Sometimes we do it with the daytime and nighttime diapers, but it isn't typically quite this kind of thing guided by her like that one time.