LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Love About Summer

I do love summer. I grew up in Bellflower, a residential city just south of Los Angeles, where factory workers for plants in Vernon and South Gate lived. There were a lot of us in the house and we did not have any air conditioning until I was 14. Yet we were happy and lived through all that.

I'm a total summer scrooge ._. I just want to have my breakfast, go for a run, soak up the sun for an hour, then go inside and be left alone >.<

Though I do concede the OP is right when it comes to pollen, bugs and the like, I'll still take summer over winter where I live (I'm in the midwest of the U.S.)

I LOVE Summer! That's why I live in Southern California and keep houses in Florida and Hawaii!

I just love summer! I really enjoy all the opportunities to meet and greet

Adult babies there more opportunities in the summer to do that. It's really hard and the winner for people to travel to Fort Wayne to meet me. Happy summer to all I can't believe it's 2013.

I love the summer, oppressive humidity and all. I like how it stays light till nine and they fat yellow moons. The best things happen in summer, vacations, wild nights, lazy days.

I love the summer, oppressive humidity and all. I like how it stays light till nine and they fat yellow moons. The best things happen in summer, vacations, wild nights, lazy days.

That's one of the great things about living in the far northern latitudes (I once lived in Germany). I loved the near-perpetual daylight--in Germany during the summer, the sun would come up around 3:30 AM and go down at about 9:30 PM. After a winter in which the sun would go down at 3:30 in the afternoon and stay down until nine the next morning, all that lovely daylight was heaven. For someone with seasonal depression, winter in Germany is absolutely the worst time and place to be.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the summer, reminds me of all the great memories of being a small child, watching the fireworks, the sounds of cicada's when the sun is going down, the smell of freshly cut grass. I think the summer is wonderful, even when it's scorching hot outside, it just makes you realize how lucky you are to have a fan or AC you can turn on. The OP made me laugh, but there is usually something to love in every season.