LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Products Available

I have been quite stunned at the number of new products that are being released onto the extreme bondage toy sites, that are about causing incontinence.

There seem to be about five new hollow butt plugs on the market. MEO is selling two. Oxballs have their new pig hole.

But the one that got me a bit hot and bothered is the MEO prince's wand. This appears to be a flexible hollow sound, with a special retainer. Keeping this Scarey thing sterile is a question that doesn't seem to come up on their site.

So two questions?

The practical. Has anyone played with any of these toys?

and the philosophical. Why the sudden proliferation of toys that cause this particular sort of loss of control?

I've used one of MEO's hollow butt plugs. I found it comfortable when wearing. When I used it I inserted a couple of dulcolax first. Absolutely no warning or control. The first I knew was the messy feeling in my nappy. I do share your concerns about the wand though. Perhaps it can be sterilised in boiling water or Miltons first.

It is a particularly effective tool of humiliation in submissive playthings. Most especially if they typically do not lean toward our lifestyle. Even moreso if they are "anal retentive" by nature. The kind of sub who generally refuses to have a BM outside of his own home, and his Dom takes that option away? Or makes him wear the sound and a pair of tight jeans (or even latex) while cleaning - knowing the sub will have nothing to do about the trickles running down his legs. *do want, but my lady isn't that creative. :( *

Just wear diapers 24/7 for both uses, you will become incontinent in about 12 months that way. I've been incontinent from it for 3 years now, it really does work but you really do need to follow the guide for it and actually "want" it.

That's nice blossomed. But your desire for permanent incontinence is not mine.

I think you can assume I am intelligent enough to have read the pinned topic at the head of this forum. I have read and digested that and decided that's not the life for me.

I totally defend your right to want permanent incontinence but my holy grail is for safe, comfortable, reversible incontinence. Maybe it's not possible, but why should that stop me fantasising and experimenting?

And I think we are big enough to talk about both these ideas on this forum.

My 'holy grail' is switchable bladder incontinence, where you (or someone else you trust) can turn your bladder control on or off at will :blush: If this were easily and rapidly achievable without side-effects I think that most would rather have this than full-time incontinence ;) And for those who still wanted that, it would provide them with a way to do that to- they could switch control off and l;eave it that way :)

After looking at it again, I don't think the sound part is long enough to reach the bladder - it's simply for stretching and sensation, while providing a way to urinate or ejaculate if necessary, for longer retention.

Roo

Philisophically, I think a lot more people are becoming OK with the loss of control play. Thanks for the pointer to meo.

And by the way, miss betty, meo may just be offering something close to the magic bullet we all would love to have. Have a look at their extremeo spray...

http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=57_56&products_id=8217

It is said to relax smooth muscles, similar to inhaled Amyl Nitrate. No idea if it works.

Amyl Nitrate? For poppers sake no- I quit all that long ago and am not interested in synthetic near-versions of these kinds of things either :( If this were a known, tested safe, and prescribed medical drug (even if the FDA didn't like or approve it when the EU did) then I might give it a try ;) I am somewhat knowledgeable of and use herbal supplements and I understand how they work. Ditto on olfactory stimulation. I have much experience with topical analgesics too. What I don't like or want is untested products and untested claims <_<

Thanks digime. I think MEO is being cagey about their text, probably for legal reasons.

In terms of hollow butt plugs, I think the best sitar is the s-leather surrender plug. Again its about loss of control play.

This is quite comfortable and it retains without any need for a harness. The trick is they have the narrow part of the plug long enough. The sphincter is a band of muscle not just a ring. IMO a plug needs to have 2 inches of narrow shank. Then its going nowhere, at least on my anatomy.

Topical relaxation is another interesting possibility. Medically the topical relaxant of choice still tends to be nitroglycerin. In Oz, you can buy it as retrogesic cream, from a pharmacy. You need to ask for it though. It is used as a treatment for anal fissures. It certainly relaxes smooth muscle, but has the side effect of acting systemically as well, and will give you the poppers headache. I don't know what would happen if you could get that on the urinary sphincters, perhaps an intermittent catheter and a syringe would tell us.

Betty

Amyl nitrate was made OTC and recognized as safe in the beginning of the 1960s, but made prescription again in the midst of the general drug abuse hysteria at the end of the 1960s, at least per Wikipedia.

So I would expect a trace of it or related substances, applied to the urethra, especially in a slow-release formulation, might be able to turn on incontinence for a few hours. Unfortunately, I cannot test this on my cat.

FYI, that meo relaxing spray is pretty much next to useless... have sprayed it on myself and other people and have yet to see it really do anything, better to use just a good thick lube.

thanks digime, really good information. Sorry to hear about your IBS, I have a friend with that, and it looks really hard to deal with.

Which buttplug do you use?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by bridging the second sphincter, to cause loss of control. My thought is that the upper sphincter is almost completely under autonomic control, so you don't need to worry about that?

FYI, that meo relaxing spray is pretty much next to useless... have sprayed it on myself and other people and have yet to see it really do anything, better to use just a good thick lube.

• 3 weeks later...

Would you not want to use a lidocaine jelly/ointment or an EMLA cream (mixed multiple topical anesthetic)) on your urethra to numb it causing temporary "loss of control".doing just exactly what Uro's do when they want a look and see,by either using an intermittent catheter and filling it with one of the above and slowly remove as you squeeze a line of it from the bladder to the tip of the penis or using a syringe made to fill the urethra it looks like a medium sized normal syringe except no needle just asoft round long tip, and above that is a round dome that covers the head of the penis to prevent backslash if you overfill ,then wait about ten minutes and you can drive a truck up