LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

:)Hi Littlegirl4, pleased to see someone else from the UK around the boards. I am also from UK and my husband is an ab. There are some great members on this site so I am sure you will fit right in. Have fun and hope to speak to you in live chat!

Welcome to the site, littlegirl4!!! Everyone here knows the feeling of being alone and what it felt like to find others. It was a special day for all of us and we are glad to finally have you with us. Lots of members here from the UK if you're looking for members in your area. Hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

thanks for the support :) it's so great to get some positive feedback and not feel isolated! as well as not feeling like i'm the only one in the UK who has these feelings!

i've been trying to load chat but with no luck, not even with my techno-savy generational advantage (did that make sense?)

hugs xxxxx

thanks for the support :) it's so great to get some positive feedback and not feel isolated! as well as not feeling like i'm the only one in the UK who has these feelings!

i've been trying to load chat but with no luck, not even with my techno-savy generational advantage (did that make sense?)

hugs xxxxx

just like to give you a nice worm welcome and say hi littlegirl4

Guest chang_mePLS

Hi im Tailer, I came to this site becuase when i was little I had a Baby sitter that would come over and put me in diapers, make me drink from a bottle,force me into a high chair, and changed my diapers all day long. now Im a diaper lover

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm realy happy to have found this community- so releaving to find out i'm not alone!

Fanks for reading this : )

Hello and welcome,

Your not alone anymore, i think we all felt like that at one point.....

And as for being in the UK, well i think there are more of us in the uk per

population percent than in the states, i was amazed when i discovered just how

many of us there are around!!!!!!!!

im in east anglia Essex Boy.

well hope to cach up with you at some time or other...

P.s. the chat room has been a bit of contention with getting in, send an email to daily di

im sure he will help a new member get it sorted......

Tj :P