LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans* And Incontinence

Sascha, if it happens it will be done for me- not for alyone else. And I am qualified for it (documents and what will pass for 2 years RLT) :) You are in error sayijng that it will destroy relations or is unusable for normal sex- I have many friends in relationships and have even spoken with their beaus about this :blush:

It is easier for you to do it that way but it still should be your choice, not someone elses ;) Nobody can live your life but you, so nobody should run it but you. To do that well requires that you have all the choices in front of you, and that you pick from them wisely :) Only in the screening process should there be anyone telling you what you must do- it is acceptable there because that is a test to determine if you really know what you are doing and what your life is really going to be like if they permit you to go forward with surgery :mellow: They are doing this to protect you in the future because once done, SRS is essentially un-reversible and there is no room for error in that choice <_< Yet not all need to choose from "no change" as they are now to the complete opposite. Many who transition at older ages do not need surgery for they are past the age where birth-sex characteristics genital matter anymore. Many7 (like me) are asexual so nobody is going to find out what is under the clothing. And many are not wanting their genitals changed because they are happy with them as they are, even of the rest of their life does need to change.