LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Outside

On 3/8/2023 at 9:06 PM, AbabeBill said:

I’d love to play outside, and in just maybe shirt, shoes, diapers, and my plastic pants! I loved building roads for my Matchboxes! Tonka, BuddyL, you name it. Sometimes I still do play outside. (Not with a diaper showing though) ?

What a nice setup! Who wouldn't want to have diapered playtime like that? :)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

i would love a sandbox or a swing again. On the rare occasion I'm at a park I always go for the swings. 

i also love a good kiddie pool. i have one of the larger blow up pools that I used to love to splash around in in full baby gear at my old house when i had LOTS of privacy. Now I need to at least have trunks over my dip lol i also just love the peace of playing or reading on a big blanket outside probably in the shade. i loved doing that as a kid and still do.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Where I am in the UK i'm very fortunate to have a small number parks nearby to discreetly play in late at night / early hours with very little chance of being disturbed. Needless to say in the summer months, nappy and t-shirt running around and swinging

Compared to most kids playgrounds which are either next to houses, or literally in sight now

• Like 1