LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers London

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well i'm james 31 year old from royal greenwich Interested in making local ABDL friends to hang out with. I mostly take the role of a small bro, happy to change wet nappies & be changed too. Also into history, art,antiques,travel, cooking.i'm looking for boyfriend age 18 to 30 who live in london or uk)

Don't be shy, come say hi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm liking heyfriends3 suggestion! But I don't have a house, and am not sure many ppl would want to give their address out to ransoms without knowing them. I think a neutral place to meet first would be better!

I wonder if there is a better way of us doing this. All we're going to get is multiple people saying their up for it but nothing gets organised. How about we head for next saturday 17th, or 24th?

I can do either. Someone else can suggest a nice neutral place to meet...

Cheers!

Hi All, In one of the other posts (possibly MK meets) I mentioned that I'd be happy to put something together in January.... I know have my availability and it would most likely be 23-24 weekend, or next weekend. The general view in the last thread was to do something in Ayelsbury, Pub or similar. if people want to go somewhere afterwards that can be arranged separately

I will also link this up to some other relevant sites, and hopefully get a nice crowd together.

If you want me to set up another thread and start organising something, just let me know.

(if you're already organising something for next weekend, then i wont intrude!)

• 2 months later...