LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wondering If There's Any Strong Christians Out There Who Are Ak

Just wanted to find someone who is a strong Christian who also lives with being an (AK). I'ma pretty strong Christian and would just find it beneficial to talk to someone else who has both of these things in common with me.

what's your definition of Christian? I'm offended by those who have a very narrow and conservative definition. I am a Christian - very much so - but I might not fit the definition of someone who brandishes the word "Christian" as you have.

I've got nothing against you, but I don't mind telling you that there are many Christians with many beliefs.

• Like 1

To me being a Christian means that you believe in Jesus Christ. You believe that he is the one and only son of God. And that because of him we are granted eternal life, not buy anything we've done but by the power and strength of his great love.

• Like 3

(Diaperpt) And everyone else:

Just wanted to make sure that I didn't come across as being rude. I completely understand How people can be narrowminded. When I said strong Christian I just meant somebody who Believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. In my opinion that is All that is required. Anything else that needs to be changed in us will be done by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, is not my place to say whether or not somebodies practices are right or wrong. God placed me here on this earth to love people. I know I don't always do that to the best of my abilities but it's something I work on. So my sincere apologies if I came off as sounding judgmental. Because that definitely wasn't what I was going for it all.

That's great, It's kind of weird because you only find information about adult babies and diaper lovers. But you can't find anything about (a.k's). Which is what I am as well. How long has it been since you came to acceptance about being ak? For me this is my first week. But I have no one that I was different Since I was in the second or third grade. It feels so good to be able to not be ashamed of who I am.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's nice to know that I'm not the only Christian into diapers, and that I'm finding more over time definitely makes me feel better and not really being judgmental of myself anymore since

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, too!

He is my absolute everything.

I ask Him to allow me to be His tool, with all my words and all my actions, everyday.

I too am a PK ... and an AK! I don't believe I fully understand this part of me ... but it's who I am and I'm trying to learn how to deal with ... and accept myself as I am.

Hi I'm a Christian as well I'm also involved in my church (Choir) for ages I hid the AK side of me, I thought it was wrong to have a fetish and be a Christian (in some ways I kinda still feel that way) but now I'm learning that God makes us that way we are and he still loves us (AK and all) so now I'm becoming more accepting of what I am.

• 1 month later...

I am a strong Christian. I am ABDL. I am into this for the innocent side. I am turned on when I put a diaper on but I don't act on it. I also need some one to talk to since I am trying to figure out where the line is that I should not cross. The Bilble is not very clear on the concept of acting and being treated like a baby.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice to see Christians on here! It's very encouraging to me.. Makes me feel much less alone. I'm an AB, but for the theraputic, relaxation use of it.

PM is free for anyone who'd like to talk more with me about it :)