LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awwsocute.com Official Update!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bothered by the idea that they will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for manufacturing defects or damaged diapers if the packaging has been opened. If I don't discover that my expensive disposables all have a leaky spot (like Abenas are prone to get) until after the package has been opened - tough shit. That doesn't make me too anxious to try them out.

I have my first order of diapers sitting at home. Delivery was last week and I can't wait to return home and try them. If I had been thinking I would have had them shipped to my summer home here in Canada instead of my USA home.

Haven't heard anything good about this customer service and the shipping cost is way too high. I think that I will pass on the diapers even though they're cute and look comfortable. But the stories about bad customer service and high shipping cost have turned me off of trying this diaper.

• Like 1

Finally got my order after 7 weeks... may as well say 2 months. I did order the XL size. I am disappointed in them overall. Yes, they are neat, cute, and so forth, but that's just it. I saw a few reviews of them on the internet.... some positive some not... but one in particular had pretty in depth pics... next to bambino. In the pics, they appeared thicker, judging by the tape measure pics. The inside pics looked like bambino too. The XL size I got, similar to bambino in size, but very thin. I almost would say it's as thin as ABU. It might be slightly thicker but has the same feel as ABU, only slightly thicker if at all. Its hard to tell because the overall size of the XL is the same as bambino. The tapes... very sticky. The plastic, if you've ever tried ABU, its pretty much that. Its ok if you like that, but I liked my last order of XL bellissimo plastic the best. Too bad they have been out of stock on those for months. Anyhow, yeah, the printed plastic is pretty neat. I wish wish wish bambino would do one! Overall, $4 per diaper shipped, worth it? I don't think so. If you want it specifically for the design, sure, but functionality, not hardly. Unless I got a rushed piece of junk, which might be possible, based on other reviews, I am extremely disappointed. I expected to have diaper similar to the normal bambinos less the waistband, and I got a diaper half the thickness of a normal bambino with no waistbands. ::SIGH:: for the wait time and anticipation, very sad! Oh well... life goes on. Its a luxury not necessity as for some....

Daily Di- I won't blame you for taking an ad contract with these folks but I must say: of all the companies that have advertised with you over the years this is by far the worst one I've dealt with.
I agree except we were told by him that he knows them well and are great people. I would think that with this many complaints dd would be talking to them about their issues. Also if they advertise here why are they not responding to complaints here as members. Its all a little suspicious. They are a niche vendor but are not members of the sites they advertise on? There's not that many forums for them for the excuse to be a time thing. Get them on here!

I have been talking to them frequently, and even forwarding some info requests from customers to my main contact. They are a start-up, and it's taking them a little time to get up to speed.

I have been talking to them frequently, and even forwarding some info requests from customers to my main contact. They are a start-up, and it's taking them a little time to get up to speed.