LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awwsocute.com Official Update!

so my first impression is that they resemble bambino bellisimos from what I remember of them (i've been using tena maxi slip for a while, so don't have one to compare it to.)

post pics!!! GEEZ! LOL I definitely wanted to let others fall on the sword so to speak before I ordered any lol. Sounds like they're pretty cool and functional.

post pics!!! GEEZ! LOL I definitely wanted to let others fall on the sword so to speak before I ordered any lol. Sounds like they're pretty cool and functional.

so my first impression is that they resemble bambino bellisimos from what I remember of them (i've been using tena maxi slip for a while, so don't have one to compare it to.) The mediums do run a bit on the smaller side, which is not a problem for me, but if you are on the edge between medium and large normally, I would suggest getting a sample before you go buying the lot. They have great padding coverage all over the butt, and they are so super comfy! More info to follow.

If they 'resemble' Bellisimos and 'run on the small side" ....I wonder who the company is that's issuing these....???

Hmmmmmm???? :P

The retailer is not someone that has dealt in diapers before. The Manufacturer I don't know, but the plastic and core are both different than Bambino so I don't think it's the folks who make theirs.

Cool :thumbsup: Thats ok, it probably doesn't matter anyways, just me being silly :blush: As long as they provide a decent product and customer service and ship in a timely manner, maybe it doesn't matter. There are other vendors out there that could learn a thing to two from this :P

Hope these work out for you and is a worth while product....even as expensive as it is @ $2.50 each.....YIKES!

What's the plastic and core like? Have you used one yet? Are they as flimsy as the ABU stuff? No offense meant towards ABU, just not my favorite. Just trying to figure out if I want to order some or not. That is a lot of money per unit. They look good based on the pics posted so far. Just need the "sizzle" factor... lol what do they feel like and overall thickness and sturdiness.

On closer inspection the core is similar to bambino with center channel to help disperse wetness throughout the core. The core is shaped in a classic hourglass pattern with a double-pad layer around the absorption channel. It is different enough that I still think it was not made at the same plant, but may have features inspired by Bambinos and similar super-absorbent briefs.

I have order a package of this diaper now. Dont cost to match to get it ship to Sweden. Wounder hwta type of company they should use for that.

• 2 weeks later...