LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awwsocute.com Official Update!

Update:

Just received an email from awwsocute, they apologized for the mixup and the late response as they are still having problems receiving emails and said I could exchange for the proper size. They will cover shipping both ways

As such, looks like my issue will be resolved.

In hindsight, they do have pretty amazing products so it is worth giving them a chance especially when they get their email problems fixed up

• 2 months later...

I have wrote all email address contacted on ebay no reply as well

I was sent a broken onesie I sent pics mere hours after order arrived. It is going to be a o loss on my end and than another if they ever reply because I will have to pay for shipping

. hmmmmmmm Maybe go on ebay sell broken onesies to show all t

you guys the wonderful products.. plus s semstress will just scoop it up... ugh this company is awful never mind fake reviews they post.. to look better its bogus

.. I can copy all emails sent to all adress no reply

• 11 months later...

There always seems to be people who hate when others make money doing the thing they're really into. "Oh you're an illustrator? How dare you make money doing that!" I get that all the time. You see it over YouTube personalities making money as well. It generally seems to be focused on any creative field or any entertainment field. Or more generally any job that is perceived as "fun" or "easy".

I'm not a hater but I too have been waiting on a big order since May of this year. Yes I have contacted them, was supposed to have the order by Labor day I think. I have yet to get an email response from them this month. It burns my a$$ too that they are having a 40% off sale... I'm about to flipping go off!!!!!! Give me a REFUND! I like what they're trying to do, but GOOD GRIEF! Bad customer service is an understatement. It's preselling product because they don't have the $$$$$$ available to get the stuff shipped. At least they don't have the XL size listed for purchase any longer. That's a start I suppose.

As I've said for at least a yr. This company is & will always be crooks in my book, I paid for almost a case but only got 1 package of 10 that were the right sz for us. I gave up trying to contacting this company to get a fair deal after 2-3 months, Now I will always Be the negative Nanny to them So for all your knowledge, Having copies of all mail that was sent to you Aww So Cute, How come out of my order of 4 packages of 10 lrg

Let them take me to court for slander, At least then I'll make it worth my while & see the person that screwed me. Then I'd just give them a black eye & go spend time in jail on assault charges. If you steal you should be publicly humiliated