LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday Plans For Memorial Day Weekend?

With Memorial Day weekend coming up quickly, do you have any special plans? Personally I have this coming Thursday through the following Tuesday off work; and I plan to just take it easy and relax at home. Spend time with family and stay diapered as much as possible of course.

Well...I had plans to take my troop to the American Legion Hall to place flags on veterans' gravesites, but I was just informed that the event has been canceled. At least we signed up to be patriotic.

No plans, I'll be working M-F as usual. No breaks in my business but I'm used to that :whistling: It's too much for me to see the names of my kin on the local "wall" so I don't go there on Memorial Day anymore but my heart still does, and it's hard to handle- it always will be :crybaby:My deepest appreciation to those who gave all.

If I can work up the courage, my plan is to shop for a cute skirt tonight (and anything else I can find that I like). Then I can wear it at home over the weekend with my diapers.

I worked overtime this morning, we don't always have OT available, and last time i had to much school work so couldn't work to much, we have it available thru mid july so i'm trying to work the max 10 hours a week. Worked 4 this morning, than went to lunch, than took a nice long nap, than went out with a friend for dinner ... tomorrow will be a my day off, and while monday is a holiday, i'll be working a full 8 hour shift of overtime.... will be nice having the extra money fro some trips coming up this summer.

Mission accomplished! Checked a few regular stores, they didn't have many skirts. Thrif store ftw. And it was a lot more fun and less awkward than I expected. Going to hit a couple more tomorrow.