LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher Behaving Badly

The people that are so opposed to spanking have never had kids or dealt with young kids. These people simply don't have a clue. Sometimes that's the only way you can get a kid to listen to you, because they get in modes where they will no longer respond rationally. Young kids will intentionally ignore you and often in dangerous ways. They get out of control, and something has to be done to stop them. I'd rather yell or spank or restrain them than have my kid be killed or seriously hurt while doing something stupid. Especially if I could have prevented it with some discipline. Being a parent isn't about being nice, it's about making your kids fit into society.

There are parents with kids too who are opposed to spankings. Clearly they don't know what a spanking is either and keep in mind that people who were actually beaten as children and slapped around clouds their judgment on what a spanking is. So when a spankings are mentioned, they have no clue what you are talking about and they think you are talking about hurting your kids by beating them making their skins red or bruised and leaving red marks.

If I'm understanding what you wrote correctly, I agree with you: spanking is not an effective punishment. However, it is effective at getting attention. If a kid is out of control, then they need to be brought back under control for their own safety. If that requires spanking, then that's what a parent should do. If a parent is willing to endanger their child just because they are afraid that their kid won't like them or because they aren't willing to do whatever it takes to bring them under control, then I feel that's bad parenting.

If I'm understanding what you wrote correctly, I agree with you: spanking is not an effective punishment. However, it is effective at getting attention. If a kid is out of control, then they need to be brought back under control for their own safety. If that requires spanking, then that's what a parent should do. If a parent is willing to endanger their child just because they are afraid that their kid won't like them or because they aren't willing to do whatever it takes to bring them under control, then I feel that's bad parenting.

Id argue kids suffer from delayed adolesence, and it has nothing to do with whether or not they were hit/humiliated as a child. My parents used spankings/slapping and humiliation as discipline, an it didnt do a damn thing for me. Making me afraid only drove me further away.

And yes, physical discipline is a result of adults who cant control their anger, and who probably think its ok because they were hit as a child.

Puffybedwetter, next time you think hitting children is ok, look at yourself while youre dressed in a soaking, dirty diaper covered in childish prints and ask yourself "would I wish this on my own child?" A lot of ABs link their fetish to child abuse, you should think about that.

Hahaha so my avatar pic some how depics that my point of views are wrong. Ok just because you're a mental case doesn't mean the rest of us are, I am a bedwetter by the way not an AB.... child abuse differes from dicipline, wether slap of thr wrist or a spank children need to know the difference from right or wrong. AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS!!!

Exactly! Life is about changes and handling them well. Each parent, each child, and each situation are different ;) Children don't always see that doing what they want to do is wrong, and it is the parent's job to teach them that and to show them why in a manner which will stay with the child. Sometimes an explanation is enough but when it becomes necesary a bit of shock and temporary pain get's a human's attention better and faster than anything else <_< I can promise you that I'd not be who I am now were it not for the corporal part of my childhood education :blush: The only childhood punishment I feared was the belt- nothing else fazed me or my siblings as hard-headed as we were (and sometimes still are :rolleyes: ) As a parent you have to do whatever it take to teach the child properly or the child (or the world) will suffer because of you. If you truly love your children you will do what is needed for them. Sadly not everyone is cut out to be a good parent, and more often than not parents simply replay their own upbringing when they have kids- even when that was done badly. The cure for that is to make the parents legally responsible for their child's actions- that is how it was when I was young, but it seems we've gotten away from that :whistling: It is not society's responsibility to raise your kids. We should not have to pay any price for your mistakes. And we should not be telling you how to raise your children so long as you're raising them well and not causing them permanent harm <_< Those who say otherwise should be forced to raise the recalcitrant child accepting full responsibility for that childs actions- a positive cure for short-sighted adults! Society should intercede in the matter only when it becomes clear that the child is being permanently harmed by the parent.

Some people are just plainly like to link dicipline to abuse. Remember when that coach threw the basketball hard at his player, and they made a scene about it? Dam UK'ers are just a bunch of pansies.

Not to take this deeper into the abyss, but I believe that ship has already sailed.

Dude, you have an avatar of an adult baby diaper posted to a site for adult babies, and post frequently in forums for adult babies. You are an adult baby, get over yourself. The fact that youre being dishonest with yourself on the internet says a lot about you.

The closest I ever got to striking my kids was one day when I found my son had left a stick of butter hidden behind the sofa I took it and smushed it and it's rancidness into his head.

The other was when my I told my daughter what I wanted her to do (some minor chore) and she smart aleckly told me "You can't always get what you want."

Tblazer

Spanking is like Tobasco sauce -- a little bit is effective, but a lot loses its power. A surprise is occasionally a useful thing, it really does get the attention. But I suspect surprise is key.

And yes, positive reinforcement and role models are usually more effective...that is standard psychology.

I have family who come from religious backgrounds who use spanking as a punishment to learn from. There's a difference between spanking and beating a kid. I've seen both from just being around randomly in public. Talking to your kid before and after the punishment and telling them what they did wrong, and what you expect after the fact, is how kids learn consequences of bad decisions doing it in private without humiliating the kid works. Some parents just spank them and tell the kids to stop crying and don't communicate why it happened, without screaming at the kids or just yell profanity. When you punish a kid for doing wrong, it's a learning experience, there can be timeouts, spankings, grounding, lecturing, and taking toys away. As long as there is a reassuring hug and communicating their action and the consequences that come with it in a calm and gentle way is how you get a positive reaction out of it. My grandmother was a cruel person when it came to punishment. My mother told me of her childhood involving punishments. There were instances where if my mother and one of her siblings were fighting, that she would literally drag them by their bottom lip or ear or hair and bang their heads together. She would shove soap in their mouths, slap them in the face, pinch their lips, use a belt amongst other punishments and verbal insults. She was like the wicked step mother in all of those movies. This stuff is what effects people for their entire lives. Not totally but they still love her as a mother but hate her ways. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Dude, you have an avatar of an adult baby diaper posted to a site for adult babies, and post frequently in forums for adult babies. You are an adult baby, get over yourself. The fact that youre being dishonest with yourself on the internet says a lot about you.

The people that are so opposed to spanking have never had kids or dealt with young kids. These people simply don't have a clue. Sometimes that's the only way you can get a kid to listen to you, because they get in modes where they will no longer respond rationally. Young kids will intentionally ignore you and often in dangerous ways. They get out of control, and something has to be done to stop them. I'd rather yell or spank or restrain them than have my kid be killed or seriously hurt while doing something stupid. Especially if I could have prevented it with some discipline. Being a parent isn't about being nice, it's about making your kids fit into society.

It is true that some adults will only learn when it is physically taught to them, but thats because unlike kids, theyre dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Fun thing about the research on child discipline. There is research backing the effectiveness of both sides of the discipline spectrum...if you do it right and hold steady and consistent. A college professor of mine put it best when he said "All of these methods work. It's just a matter of asking yourself, 'Am I ok with treating another human being like this'? and 'Would I be ok if I was treated this way?'. If the answer is yes, then go right ahead."

I was spanked as a child, and I don't begrudge my parents that. I can count on one hand how many times I was spanked. I can't say I didn't deserve punishment either. But I don't think I have it in me to spank a child. I'll have to find some other deterrent for my hypothetical children who may at some point exist.

As for the everybody's a winner culture that's developing, the problem at its core is that it does nothing to encourage improvement.

You're not a parent yet either.

I guess that's the best part of parenting. You get to do it how you think it ought to be done...Not how that dumbass on that online forum instructs you how you should raise your children...