LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ms. Wimberly School For The Weak & Strong (Open)

wettums

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Ms. Kate Wimberly

Sex: Female

Position: Head Mistress

Likes: The Strongs (she use to be one) fine art, horses, classical music, boys in dresses, teasing the Weak students

Dislikes: Weaknesses, girls who cry, wet beds.

Name: Gardenia Adams

Sex: Female

Position: Students

Dislikes: bullies rudeness snobs

Gardenia looks around at some of her new classmates. She was quite the good looking female at 5"0 with long blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. She was listening to some of the other girls conversations and could already tell they were the type of people who thought they were the worlds gifts.

Gardenia walks around just observing people and saw who she guessed was either a teacher or head mistress. She looked down quickly not wanting to make eye contact even from afar. She decided to take a seat and wait for the opening speech.

Gardenia didn't understand why the headmistress was calling some students weak and some strong. She checked her I'd card a s found a S. she guessed that meant she was a strong student. She listened to the rest if be speech and didn't find it fair that the strong students got cake and the other students just had to stay there for orientation. As she got up to go back to her house she looked at some of the weak students as they were called and shook her head.

She followed the other girls to the house and got her cake and lemonade. The cake was rather satisfying and the lemonade was delectable but she still couldn't shake the fact that the other students didn't get anything..

Gardenia walked over to the girls that called her and smiled." Hi I'm gardenia."

Gardenia looked the girls over and could tell they were the type of girls she didn't particularly like but she was willing to give them a chance. " so what year are you guys." She started to twirl her hair something she did when she didn't feel comfortable. She did t like to be the center of attention so she was a tad bit nervous

Gardenia

Strong house

" well I really like art and crafts and stuff like that. I used to do gymnastics and a little ballet. I like sports and animals. After I graduate from here I want to be a marine biologist or a zoologist." Gardenia wondered what the girls wanted with her. As she stood there she saw one of the waiters with some beautiful cake." Can I have one of those please." She took the cake and waited for the girls to respond

Name Betty Rubble

Age 14

Sex girl

Student strong

Height 5 foot 2 inches

weight 105 pounds

Likes wresting and soccor, to be in charge, good at math and english, shaming weaklings particuly boys

Dislikes girlie stuff, crying and toilet accidents

Betty Rubble

She was wearing the longest skirt possible. She would rather be in pants but you have to accepte a few bad things. She had not heard much about this place but her parents did tell her it would be a great chace to learn about using power and control.

The opening sounded good.. Betty was not sure the difference between weak and strong. Her ID read S so she must be strong. She felt strong. She looked around. There was no way to be sure who was weak and who was strong. Some she could tell but she was surprise with afew who left with her.

She was shocked when the girl got her skirt lifted. Betty smiled when she the little girl stlye pantied. "You are a weak one," she thought. She waited for boy to reprimanded but was pleastly surprised when the girl was scolded. She smiled. This is getting better and better.

She folloed the other strong. The cake was going to taste great. None for the weak ones.

Name George Sampson

Age 13

Student Weak

Height 4 foot 6 inches

Weight 55 pounds

Sex boy

Likes reading, writing, hiking, mental games and studing execpte math

Dislikes being dirty or mess, being treat like a little kid or baby, sport(mostl wresting, boxing and American football),, math, and being remind about his bedwetting habit which occurs at least fives a week but mostly every night.

Why is he here? His father has given up him. Why deal with a son that is physicall and mental weak.. George flunk out the sixth grade for thesecond time. In fact, the school would have sent him back to forth grade since he was about as tall as eight year old. This was a better pplace since he will be doing someone good instead of just taking up space.

George Sampson

Auditorium

George was swinging his legs. He wished his feet touched the floor. This and the shorts made him feel like a little boy. He did not like that at all. "I want the long pants" he told his dad. "No, this is the uniform for a boy you are."

George did not know what that meant. His dad said, "Do not worry. They know how to treat a boy like you."

"What about my night-time problem?"

His dad smiled. "They know how deal with a bedwetter." George didn't like to hear that word. He hopes he doesn't have to hear it at school and that they will kept his accidents a seceret

His mom kissed him. "Mommy pack some things so you won't be home sick." She didn't tell him it included his stuffed monkey and old baby blanket.

He wipped the check where she had kissed him. "Mom. Please I'm not a little kid anymore."

His mind came back to present. He heard about strong and weak students. "I don't mind doing what IAm told as long as its reasonable", he thought. He looked at his Id. Did the W mean weak? He tried to follow the strong but was stopped. "Show me your ID." He was told. He did. "No, George you stay here with the the other weak studdents.""

He was shocked when the girl's skirt lifted and she was blamed. He was glad no one saw his Curious George underwear.

He got in line with boys. He looked over scedual. He didn't know what Conditioninh or Home ect was. He looked over the choices. Did subject just meant topic? No math was thing.

He looked at the girls. One of them had wet herself. He shook his head. She should be too old to be still doing that. When her skirt was pinned up he didn't feel sorry for her. He wondered what public punishment was. He turnd to the boy next to him. "If she keeps it up, us boys won't have anything to worry. They'll reach fifty before us." He's not goid at math.

He wrote down quickly Babysitting Subject and Assign Strong Surport. Babysitting would mean he would be in charge. He didn't know where kid for babysitting. It sounded better to helped the Strong in same. It might be the next best thing to being a strong,

He saw Ollie. "Hi, my name is George. Please do not call me Georgie. I hate that. I picked Babysiting and Assigned Strong Support. What did you choose?" George was looking around talking going slowly.

Betty Rubble

Strong House Command room

She listen to the introductions. "My name is Betty Rubble. I enjoy sports and taking charge by embarrisments. This is my first year here so I don't know much. Any tips I should know?"

She listen while the others. Wanting control seems to a common thing. She straights her skirt. She remembers the girl. "Is lift girl's skirts common? And what about the boys?"

She gets some cake and eats some. "This is good." She eats some more. "What sports do they have here?"

Geore Sampson

Auditorium

"Well, we will have one in common. I think will be good at babysitting. Just hope they are not too young."

Ollie seems be nervious. "What's wrong? Things aren't that bad. No reason to be scaref."

"I have to poo."

George realises he has to pee. He had been holding himself without noticing. "Lets find bathroom. I do not want to end like that girl."

He looks around but doesn't know where to go.

(OCC: Yes ausdpr you are allowed to play teachers, but if you play a teacher you will have to be dominate and mean to all the Weak students, Also guys, spelling and grammar, I know no one wants to hear about it, but just run a quick spell check and re-read your posts before you submit them.)