LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ms. Wimberly School For The Weak & Strong (Open)

wettums

Ms. Kate

Great Hall

She enjoyed watching the Strong students flex their proverbial wings as she watched the older students get back into the swing of things in the new year. She watched "maids" scurry about with bright red cheeks and being ordered by other students, sometimes much younger than themselves for a "panty inspection". She watched as Allison looked as if she had already chosen her personal Weal student "assistant". She smirked. However, her smirk was soon replaced by a scowl as she heard the disobedient girl reply to Allison that she was nobody's "bitch".

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica

Great Hall

Jessica froze as soon as she heard the Headmistress's voice, immediately regretting her temporary growth of backbone as it made her the center of attention, in a way that she was certain wouldn't lead to anything good. At first, she almost thought she was wrong, that maybe Ms. Kate actually would believe that she wasn't a bedwetter if she could just get up the courage to say so...

Unfortunately, before she could make her tongue work again, the woman just kept going. Jessica's cheeks turned bright red as she heard stories she'd tried her best to make her old schoolmates forget, since she was certain she never could herself. The bedwetting had been bad enough; rumors had floated around the school for years, though of course everyone who had been at the sleepover had denied starting them... When she'd actually had an accident at school, even though she'd been feeling sick that day, it had confirmed everything to everyone else. Even at graduation, someone had teased her about whether she needed protection, despite her not having any other incidents since. Why had her mother told them?! And how dare they just announce it like that?!

She groaned as the lie about her apparent horniness spread yet again, as if the other stories hadn't been enough. What were the other students going to think about her? She wasn't sure she really wanted to know... She could hear the laughter and snickering, but didn't dare glance up to actually see the reactions.

Her head shot up a moment later, however, at the next order. Her eyes widened and got a little teary as she saw Allison advance on her, starting to free her from the highchair... But not to get dressed (or not in what she wanted to wear) or go back to her dorm... No, she was about to get diapered, right in front of everyone, as some kind of example! She'd wanted so badly to get out of the chair before, but once she was unstrapped, she just squirmed there, whimpering.

"No, please!" she begged. "That was one time... That doesn't mean I'm a bedwetter! I don't need diapers!" As the younger, yet taller, girl pulled her out of the chair, starting to drag her up to the table, she weakly tried to break free from her grip, to no avail... Not that it mattered. Where would she go? It had sounded like most everyone agreed that she belonged in diapers, even if she knew it wasn't true. "You can't do this to me! I'm an adult!"

Allison

Great Hall

Allison stiffed a giggle peeling the half naked girl from her pink plastic high chair, she gave the girl a shove to the steps to go onto the stage where the staff table was set up. Upon seeing that she was trying to cover her exposed sex with her hands she slapped her hard on the behind causing her to squeak loudly much to the laughter from the Strong table.

"Hands on your head baby bitch!" She ordered. giving her another slap on the back of the thighs till they reached the laid out pink blanket. She didn't even have to order her all she did was point to the blanket.

With Jessica laid down Allison turned to the whole student body and began the "lesson".

"Remember everyone that when you are diapering a BEDWETTER, it is best to restrain them the first few times so they don't get any ideas" With that being said, a couple of the maids rushed out from each side of the stage and began securing Jessica's and George's hands and stomach with plastic straps to the table that had built in hooks underneath.

"Now before you strap the legs, make sure they are spread WIDE" She said walking up to Jessica and placed her hands in between her legs and with a cruel smile push them wide apart before the little help maids secured them leaving her wildly exposed as the crowd of Strong students began to laugh, whistle, and make crude and hurtful remarks about her nakedness and complete humiliation.

Reading this has inspired a bit of a different character than what I usually play, so if it pleases Wettums...

Name: Claudia Lynch

Height: 5'11

Weight: 120lbs

Hair: Copper, neck length with strands over her face unless she takes extra care to

Rook slipped out of his dorm room after returning to put away his books, and sauntered over to another dorm. The bedwetters' dorm, to be exact; he didn't even say anything before he walked in, he just opened the door and bowed his head to Mrs. Green with a smile. "Hello, Madame. I apologize for the intrusion, but I'm here to meet a certain little girl." A cold smirk made its way onto his face when he saw Jessica restrained on the potty, and he crouched down, musing her hair as if she were a child. "Oh, you're going pee-pee

• 4 weeks later...

(Hey, Im kinda of new to this, so if anyone can give me some tips, I would appreciate it. Also, Sorry if I misspell,

Edited by gabevic
Noticed some things I misspelled, as well as some things I said/didn't say that I should have. ;)

Rook leaned in closer to the bed wetter, and ran a hand through her hair. With a cold smirk, he turned off the camera he'd been holding and grabbed something else from his bag. "Not funny? Well, I'd say otherwise, wouldn't I?" When she covered her crotch, he grabbed her wrists, and carefully wound leather bonds around them to keep them attached to one another. Then, he picked up something she'd probably recognize; a nice, juicy banana. "You seemed a bit...sexually repressed. How about I loosen you up a bit, sweetheart?" Rook held her legs wide open, slipped the banana through a slit in the bonds, and forced it into her body without any regard for her safety. "There, see? Feels good, doesn't it, baby girl?"

Sophia Vickers

Seeing the strange boy and girl recording the child on the potty, Sophia already felt nauseous, however, after seeing what the boy was now doing, she would let out a scream, and run up to him "What do you think your doing?!" She would shout, moderately frightened "This isn't right!" It occurred to her that this would seem almost comical to anyone else, a small girl no taller thank four feet standing up to a large boy, however, to Sophia, it would be frightening, and she silently thanked the gods her nervous bladder hadn't given out yet "There is no way the teachers will allow this! Your going to be arrested, you freak!" She would be screaming at the boy, her I.D dangling off her neck with the bright red W clearly visible. "Its just so....wrong...." She would finish, staring horrified

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

George Sampson

Age 13 Weak

He is glad to get out of the high chair but wished someone would clean his face. He had food all around his mouth. They didn't do that. After he stood up he had strong urge to poop but before he could do anything it was coming out of him and into his diaper. He felt the back of his diaper and it was lot of poop inside. He tug on it to keep it off his rear.

Miss Kate pointed out a thing. "Get in." He got in and was strapped in. Now he knew what it was. He bouncing up and down. It was a baby bouncer. When it came down the diaper pressed against his rear. He didn't like. It would get worse.

Miss Kate called him Georgina. I'm not a girl he though. "Are you a big boy?" He nodded. "Then get out the baby bouncer." He tried to but he was lifted high enough that his toes barely touched the ground. Then the bouncer was pulled down. In that brief time he was still he tried to undo the strap but couldn't even begin to do release himself when he start to bounce once again. This was far worse. It was higher and faster. He couldn't control his arms nor his legs. When he came down his whole weight pressing the poop all over his bottom. It was gross.

She asked him questions but he just couldn't talk. It sound more like babbling. He felt completely helpless.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...