LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Firefighters, Emt, Medic And Pollice

DLHOOPZ

I have been an EMT for 9ish years and a fire fighter for 6 years. Just last year I was able to get up into the paramedic field of it and have saved alot of lives!!!

• Like 2

I am a police officer, have been for over 25 years. I have been a patrol officer, a detective, crime scene investigator and worked many different types of crimes. I have worked with fireman doing arson investigations, EMT's at accidents and assaults and have great respect for what the bring to the table in the protection of those around us. Thank you to all our public safety persons. On

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest woodyallen

Volunteer EMT and paid dispatcher in NYC, looking to move into law enforcement soon. It makes me feel better knowing that there are others in public safety that share this desire, I usually have a hard time reconciling ABDL with this hard charging adrenaline junkie stuff

• 6 months later...

Volunteer EMT and paid dispatcher in NYC, looking to move into law enforcement soon. It makes me feel better knowing that there are others in public safety that share this desire, I usually have a hard time reconciling ABDL with this hard charging adrenaline junkie stuff

I am the same way.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm not either of those, but I respect the work they all do and if my family did not have a company I might/would have joined the Navy or the firefighters

1 year in the Navy was the best year of my life and I love blue/red lights and sirens

• 2 weeks later...

I guess the volunteering as EMT's / Firefighters / whatever is an American thing? Probably due to historical and geographical reasons - i.e. as you have small towns in rural places and so on.

I'm joining Norwegian "Red Cross", starting on Wednesday, where I will learn first aid and all kind of stuff

Red Cross is "huge" here, they are medic guards at concerts and other public stuff, helping the real medics

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread, i dont know if i qualify, while i served in the royal airforce i volunteered for royal airforce mountain rescue duties and did it for four years. Originally created during world war two to rescue downed aircraft crews on both sides from the moutainous areas of the united ki gdom. While this remains the primary role of the teams most often we are called out for civilians lost or injured on the mountains.

As part of my duties i was trained at ambulance technician level of first aid. This enabled me to be a first aider in every job since.

Oh yeah when my older brother left the service, he became a firefighter and is now a watch officer

P.s. there is two chaps at my current work site who are volunteer emergency first responders, they have estate cars with blues and twos and all the kit. They get called out if the ambulance services doesnt think it can get an ambulance there in time.

By day they carry out their normal jobs.

Edited by LilFozzyJ5