LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda Seyfried Twitter Diaper Pic

I notice that Amanda Seyfried had tweeted an image of a girl in diaper with the comment 'pretty girl in diaper' - not sure where the image came from and why she's posting diaper pictures! Interesting. Then again I'm not even sure if it's her... Although the account is verified? The tweet is from the 7th March 2013.

https://www.twitter.com/AmandaSeyfried/status/309768093834543105

Well I was wondering where the pic came from... It's not her is it? Can't really tell from behind and again I don't know why she would be posting it. Just seems really weird to me!

I was thinking it does look like her. There are/were pregnancy rumours so maybe she was fuelling the fire with a jokey picture? I think she's pretty damn hot... My fiancée looks alot like her for a reason and can't wait to show her this. Still find it a bit shocking but makes sense as a joke.

Well. Ive been checking out photos of her and I think it's safe to say that it is Amanda Seyfried in a diaper - the body shape and hair is the same. Hot as.

I doubt very much that it is Amanda Seyfried in the photo. It just doesn't seem likely. That woman in the photo is a little thicker than Amanda, too. Why would she be calling herself a "pretty woman"? That's a bit vain even for an actress. I agree, though, that it does throw you when someone attractive makes an obviously fetish-y comment, or at least something that can be related to a fetish. If she were to keep bring up diapers, then my radar would be raised that she might have a fascination/nascent fetish for it. I'll have to make a separate post sometime about Sara Fletcher ("Secret Girlfriend"), a lesser known actress whom I consider possibly the most gorgeous actress currently working. She's brought up diapers several times in her postings (even joking(?) that she should switch to them) and has a clear fascination with childlike stuff. I'm unaware of other female celebrities who have joked about diapers.