LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6000!

I wasn't sure what to do with or about this...so i figured I'd spend my 6000th post .....'posting' about it :blush:

Thats a L*O*T of typing and posting emoticons and what ever else I put in here over the last 5 or so years I have been here.

so yeah, that's about it WOOOOPIIIEEEE 6000 :D

If it matters or anyone else cares :P

Maybe I'll celebrate by going out and buying some nachos or something....Meh

• Like 1

Congratulations to the quad-sideded, quad-cornered water based ostrich, it seems to me that you are either extremely clever, and wish to share your knowledge... or extremely dumb, and can't keep your mouth shut!!! I'd prefer to believe the former.

He's stewing in his success :o Maybe THIS post will ruffle his feathers enough to accept our congratulations :thumbsup: OK, you quadrangular quacker, where you be? :P:roflmao: We love ya Duck- waiting to see more from you and here's to the next 6000 :wub:

Congratulations to the quad-sideded, quad-cornered water based ostrich, it seems to me that you are either extremely clever, and wish to share your knowledge... or extremely dumb, and can't keep your mouth shut!!! I'd prefer to believe the former.
How about a clever idiot who doesn't know when to shaddup?? Mostly I post a lot because part of the reason I am here is to help others who are going through where I and others have been. I was just thinking about this this morning and thought it really odd that there are more and more people showing up with this 'interest'. So many many young people coming in here with so many questions...I just wonder where this thing comes from...and to se it perpetuating into the future is really strange. Turning it around and going backwards, it boggles the mind to think of all the people in the past who were AB/DL types but didn't have anyone to talk to or relate to and really no where to go...its amazing. I know my life was really strange and lonely as a child and teen, since I started this thing really early....until the internet, I had no idea there were others like me...Imagine going yor whole life alone with this and no where to turn! :o It make you sad thinking about it :crybaby: So anyways, yeah, thats why I guess I post so much, to (obviously) have fun, but to also try and help those younger ones coming after us who have questions. The one thing though is they will never know how it really feels to be alone with no where to go for info or have anyone to talk to about this 'thing'. The internet is and has been a wonderful tool in uniting like minded people...I hope to keep it as useful as a resource for this and other stuff as much as possible. Glad you missed me..I didn't post much afterwards because I really didn't have much to say :blush: as odd as that sounds.. Anyways onwards and upwards :D QWACK!

How about a clever idiot who doesn't know when to shaddup?? Mostly I post a lot because part of the reason I am here is to help others who are going through where I and others have been. I was just thinking about this this morning and thought it really odd that there are more and more people showing up with this 'interest'. So many many young people coming in here with so many questions...I just wonder where this thing comes from...and to se it perpetuating into the future is really strange. Turning it around and going backwards, it boggles the mind to think of all the people in the past who were AB/DL types but didn't have anyone to talk to or relate to and really no where to go...its amazing. I know my life was really strange and lonely as a child and teen, since I started this thing really early....until the internet, I had no idea there were others like me...Imagine going yor whole life alone with this and no where to turn! :o It make you sad thinking about it :crybaby: So anyways, yeah, thats why I guess I post so much, to (obviously) have fun, but to also try and help those younger ones coming after us who have questions. The one thing though is they will never know how it really feels to be alone with no where to go for info or have anyone to talk to about this 'thing'. The internet is and has been a wonderful tool in uniting like minded people...I hope to keep it as useful as a resource for this and other stuff as much as possible. Glad you missed me..I didn't post much afterwards because I really didn't have much to say :blush: as odd as that sounds.. Anyways onwards and upwards :D QWACK!