LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Experience Many Have Had, Of Which None Are The Same.

So here is yet another story of an AB/DL explaining to a loved one about their fetish, I'm sure you all have seen a thousand other threads about it and this one isn't very different, but if you do want to know my experience then continue. :D

• Like 1

@Ultrapampers-

I told my mother and have yet to formally tell my brother who is the only other person living in this part of the house. To help avoid clutter and mixing of peoples' stuff we split the living space. So the rest of the people (basement) generally stay in their section of the house; So my mother, brother, and I live in the top section of the house. So I will probably tell the basement people if we start interacting more often, but we don't see each other enough to really

Little update. It's been a few days now, and I've worn a tee-shirt and diaper around the house a couple of times. My mother doesn't even

Yes I use my diapers for both wetting and messing. However I only mess them while during private 'playtime' because messing diapers is a sexual action for me. Even if it wasn't I still wouldn't mess around other people because it causes a very offensive odor and that would affect their space. I do not want my wearing of diapers to be a

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this is really encouraging to hear. I've just recently come to a point where I can accept myself. It's so good to read things like this. For so long I thought I was alone. But now I know different.

Wow, this is really encouraging to hear. I've just recently come to a point where I can accept myself. It's so good to read things like this. For so long I thought I was alone. But now I know different.

• Like 1

I'm not actively indulging in my fetish when I am wearing diapers around the house or in public. They are just something I wear now and all of my fetish activities are in private. Diapers were a purely sexual accessory ever since I started indulging in this fetish but that changed recently. I started wanting to just wear diapers when doing normal daily activities and as such they became a part of my normal life. That is the only reason I even wanted to inform my family about my attachment to diapers. I thought they should know I am wearing diapers as part of my daily life since they live in the same space as I do. All the while I keep all sexual aspects for when I have private playtime as it were, same as before.

I could never wear mine around the house only. Both my parents know but I still don't flaunt it. It does take the stress off me of hiding them. I just keep them in my closet and I can wash the cloth ones without trying to do it when they are in bed or at work and I don't have to hide it from them.

I do wear clothing over my diapers most of the time, but if I am going to be home all day I put on my tee-shirt and diaper outfit. I may be going around without any pants on but you wouldn't be able to tell unless I bent over anyway, because after I told them I got shirts specifically to completely cover my diaper so that they would see them less. Also I don't think it is an issue as she stated it isn't much different than when she diapered me as a child. I am still her son, although I am a bit older now. :P

Again thank you for your comments and concerns, I have taken them into consideration in relation to my situation. Many of us clearly have

• Like 2