LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flustered

I'm sure that this will come across as harsh or what have you but I just want to vent.

I am a born female lesbian who is really struggling with finding friends who aren't guys or were once a guy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy friends of all shapes, sizes, and colors, etc. But it's hard to relate to others sometimes. The lesbian community in this lifestyle is very scarce as it is. Sometimes I don't even bother trying to connect with the other women who visit here because the guys here have a tendency to scare them all away with their feed me, change me desperation. Or worse, when guys really don't understand what lesbian means and interpret my interests as an invitation to 'change my mind'. Please, get over yourself.

I've been a member here for some time so I'm not clueless to the fact that this site predominately has more active male participants. I'm just frustrated. And maybe it's the toddler me who wants to throw myself on the floor pounding my fists in toddler angst. But come on, what else would you expect?

I'm kind of in the same situation, sort of.. I'm also a lesbian and have trouble connecting to people in the lifestyle. Although I feel more like a mommy figure, I find it difficult to find other lesbian baby girls who truly

Ah, well you hit the nail on the head but in opposite of my perspective. I have the same view point but as a baby girl. I'll make friends with some mommy types but their actions seem fake to me as well. Like they are playing a game of house and are very poor actors.

I just want to be my little self in a genuine atmosphere. I hope that wasn't to much gibberish, I tend to ramble sometimes.

Fank you bonsai! Yes, things have been smoothing out quite nicely. But with everything in life, it's a process that constantly needs tending to.

I really appreciate your kind words. And I'm glad I have been relatable to you. I'm glad to be back. :)

You know, not all transgirls act as though they were once guys - most I know don't even act any different to girls who were born girls. I know a few bad apples soil the bunch and with the mixture of sissies and genderqueer and such it's hard to think of a transgirl the same as a girl. But I live with a lesbian who happened to be born a boy. And if you didn't see between her legs you'd never ever know it.

Relating to someone as a girl who likes girls is more about finding someone on your own wavelength more than basing it purely on genitals.

That's my experience anyway

• Like 1

I can't say much to your situation hun, but if you need to talk I'm here to listen. I may not understand completely (though I can certainly relate to the "invitation to change my mind" bit - I've gotten that over both my gender identity & my sexual orientation), but I can sympathize for sure. Also, I've missed seeing you around here! <3 Paxy

Pudding, thank you for your response. Please understand I am not anti transgirls by any means. I strongly believe there is no cookie cutter type of a person. Especially when you take a deep look at the makings of me. I can see how my post came across as judging everyone based on their genitals. I sincerely apologize for offending anyone. I appreciate your straightforward remarks and will approach my perspective a little differently in the future. You a very correct when you said its about meeting people on a similar wavelength. Sadly, I have had a run in with a few bad apples in which I was left hurt. And that is something I am working to put behind me. Again, I appreciate your input and ultimately reminding me to change my lens.

Hi moogs! I missed being here and am happy to be back. :)

I think my frustration is more connected with hurt feelings more than anything after chewing on it for a bit. It's unfair for me to carry that same bitterness from the past going forward. My little is a very vulnerable part of me and that is what ended up hurt the most. But I'm going to just wash my hands of the past as best I can.

Thanks again and my apologies to anyone I may have offended.

Paxy

Just be who you are Pax. I have learned that I am an adult baby boy and nobody can change that. I'm happy this way and it is who I am.I don't really care what anybody else thinks.