LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alisa's Adventures In The Diaper Dimension - Chapter 40 Added 8/6

This is the best chapter yet, PPP. I wonder though if Clara & mommy will find out about this & what will the reaction/consequences be? Although I hope its not too much, because Alisa's been through a lot. Please Continue,

I knew there had to be something more to Alisa's new friends, & that they had something up their sleeves. Especially with your writing style PPP, you never seem to make it easy & nice on your characters. Part of your sadistic writing style, not that I mind as long as its not happening to me of course! Please Continue,

I knew there had to be something more to Alisa's new friends, & that they had something up their sleeves. Especially with your writing style PPP, you never seem to make it easy & nice on your characters. Part of your sadistic writing style, not that I mind as long as its not happening to me of course! Please Continue,

Wow, with the way this is turning out so far, I can't help but wonder if Mommy & Clara purposely let Alisa get away from them knowing that Alisa would bump into Hannah & the other Girls? By now we know that Hannah & the other girls were obviously setting Alisa up & the fact that the video is the same as before proves it. Please continue,