1. 1. Do you identify as:

• AB
    • DL
    • ABDL
    • LG/LB
    • Mommy/Daddy
    • Incont
    • Other
  2. 2. As a child, were you ever asked/told/made to wear a diaper (by a grownup or other authority figure) after first being out of them?

• Yes - it was optional.
    • Yes - it was not optional
    • Yes - it was not optional, and incident was unrelated to toilet training / difficulties therein.
    • No - but I was threatened with them in some way.
    • No
  3. 3. If they were not optional (or in the case of a threat), did the grownup / authority figure keep the incident reasonably private?

• Yes
    • Yes - but word got out.
    • No - Didn't try to hide it
    • No - Made a point of outting it
    • N/A

When I was young (maybe 4yrs-5yrs) my parents left me at a daycare while they were working. I had to go to the restroom #2. So once in and sitting my body almost like changed its mind. So now I had to urinate. So I stand back up to do my business and my body changed again and I had to go #2. So I sit back down and I had to urinate. (At this point in my life, this had never happened to me before.) I was toilet-trained not to touch anything unless having to wipe. So I stood back up to urinate and I felt the wrong kind of pressure. So I pushed and pushed and accidently messed myself while trying to urinate. One of the daycare ladies comes in and sees me standing at the toilet with messy underwear and pants around my ankles. She yanks me out of my clothes and takes me out in the main lobby. Unfortunately all the other kids were there watching tv until I came in. Then she forced me to lay down. I just kept saying I was sorry and she didn't understand. She said since I can't go to the toilet like a big kid then I need to be in diapers still. I was trying to get away but I was a small child. She forced me to lay down, wiping my bottom and finally diapering me. I didn't recognize it then but I can now, but it was Luvs brand diaper back when it hard Barney on the front panel. I felt so defeated. She then picked me up and put me in FRONT of the tv and ALL the other kids. I don't remember much after that.

I was forced to wear and treated like a baby which ment sleeping in a crib drinking from a bottle wearing diapers eating babyfood when they decided to feed me I was starved all because I wet the bed multiple times a night and had some daytime accidents due to oab.

• 1 month later...

When I was younger I had a friend that had nightime incotinence and his parents always asked if I'd wear a diaper too so he didn't feel singled out. I always wore one when I spent the night at his place or he at mine and the many times we went camping. It was never forced and I did it because I cared about my friend and his feelings. I find it funny that my best friend was incont as a child and I wasn't but as adults I am and he isn't anymore.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words. And I never looked at it as taking one for the team I always looked at it as supporting a friend that I care about. Looking back it does sound a bit weird but I also don't remember how they asked the question (this was from around age 4 to around 10).

• 2 months later...

I was put back into nappies on and off till I was about 13 for messing accidents. I can remember one occasion being held down kicking and screaming while my aunt put a nappy and plastic pants on me. I was then left in the same nappy for 24 hrs with the threat of a spanking if I tried taking them off. I was about 7 at the time. I can also remember being sent out to play on that occasion wearing just the nappy and a t- shirt.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I was 5 and my brother died of SIDS. My mom kept me in diaper till I was 6 almost 7.. Looking back on it I think she may have done that to help her get over my brothers death. To still have her baby.

I was 5 and my brother died of SIDS. My mom kept me in diaper till I was 6 almost 7.. Looking back on it I think she may have done that to help her get over my brothers death. To still have her baby.

Guest diaperboykcmo

If you're talking about him saying he'd kill me over the diapers. My dad is a evil SOB.. He's bipolar too, but he don't have the problem everyone else does!

• 1 month later...

I can honestly say, I don't remember ever being threatened with forced diapering, but I do have a brain like a sieve.

However I do remember finding some protective bed wetting sheets for the bed and half of an old pvc shower curtain curtain the cub-board with the towels, I can only think they where for me, I doubt my sister every wet the bed.

I vividly remember not being allow to go to the toilet at school when I was about 7-8, so eventually I ran out and went to the bathroom next door, I didn't make it and ended walking back into the classroom, my pant round my ankles and full of number two's and wet.

I probably should have been put into a diaper at that time lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I started wetting the bed again at about 3 or4 and was put Back into Diapers and plastic pants til age 6 after my Dad left..still had diapers and pp around and would sneak them as I continued to wet the bed til I was 16..I wish I could have been allowed Diapers and pp or the "new" disposables" at least, as I was fairly severely punished by both dad and mom for wetting my bed and my Diapers..I remember clearly that I had certainly developed a strange unavoidable craving to wear Diapers and Plastic pants again and  wanted to act like a Baby again by age 4..and I have craved, loved and enjoyed them ever since..as well as many of the things that went with my Wetbed and Diaper Punishment..:)

I voted other, because you couldn’t choose more than one. I would identify AB/DL, and sissy little.

I wet the bed till I was 6. Not allot, but it left an impression on me, for sure. Firstly, I knew I liked diapers, and more so plastic pants, going back to when I was being potty trained, or maybe before. I can only remember about age 2 1/2-3. That’s about the time I was trained. Anyway, I did wet the bed on occasion, but mom would have nothing to do with keeping me in diapers. My parents felt, if I had diapers, I’d never stop. I hated wetting the bed! All I did get, was a plastic sheet, to save the mattress. Hated that too! It save the mattress, but not me, my underwear, pj’s, sheets, or blankets. I liked diapers, but I know I would have also been mortified, if I had to be treated like a baby, back in diapers. That, Is what I was threatened with! It was a hollow threat, but what did I know? My older sister berated me enough, with having to wear diapers and plastic panties to bed!