1. 1. Do you identify as:

• AB
    • DL
    • ABDL
    • LG/LB
    • Mommy/Daddy
    • Incont
    • Other
  2. 2. As a child, were you ever asked/told/made to wear a diaper (by a grownup or other authority figure) after first being out of them?

• Yes - it was optional.
    • Yes - it was not optional
    • Yes - it was not optional, and incident was unrelated to toilet training / difficulties therein.
    • No - but I was threatened with them in some way.
    • No
  3. 3. If they were not optional (or in the case of a threat), did the grownup / authority figure keep the incident reasonably private?

• Yes
    • Yes - but word got out.
    • No - Didn't try to hide it
    • No - Made a point of outting it
    • N/A

I broke my leg when I was 4, my mom put me back in diapers since it was too much work to get up and go to the bathroom on my own with a cast on my leg. All the other kids knew about it but just looked at the situation as, "well, that makes sense". That's pretty much how it started.

Guest *~Andi~*

I have hydrocephalus which wasn't diagnosed until I was 19 and nobody knew it when I was young. I had bathroom related issues and my grandmother had to have open heart surgery so I had to go live with my aunt and uncle... that's when it got really bad, my bathroom related issues. Well they thought I was just acting out because I didn't want to be there so they abused me in other ways I wont speak of and punished me by putting me in diapers and even had me in skirts/ dresses

I have absolutely no bladder control since I was 21 and I had limited night control since I was 12. So I consider myself urinary incontinent and so do my physicians. In late 1990 I discovered relaxing as an AB to be a good coping strategy. Since then I have written extensively about AB, while mentioning for me it is a coping strategy and not a lifestyle.

My experience was quite to opposite. As a kid I always worked hard to buy myself diapers, but my Mom would search my room and throw them out. I never had any problems after potty training, I just always wanted to keep wearing them.

I was never forced either, but I wish I could see who voted which way on each question. Like "10% of people who answered X on question 1 answered Y on question 2 and Z on question 3," etc.

Honestly, I'm very conflicted on if I should answer this. I wasn't "forced" to wear goodnites when I started wetting the bed, my parents just really strongly encouraged me to pick that option.

I identify as "Other" (Advanced baby/baby boy - also incontinent) No forced diapering for me as a chrono kid. I was, however, treated not very nicely for peeing/pooping my pants, even though they were accidents and I did try to work with what little control I had at the time.

I don't ever remember being threatened with diapers as I didn't have any bedwetting or daytime accidents as a rule when I was younger. My issues when I was little was being constipated and having tummy cramps quite frequently.

it was part of my being one of the little girls at the places where I was kept as such

This was about a dozen years after the Depression as the post-war prosperity was in its infancy and people were still frugal bordering on cheap, when a $5/month water bill was thought obscene in my area along with a $5/month "light bill", and since girls tneded to stay in one place for the afternoon while boys roamed. it was common to diaper girls under 8 if there were two or more who could not hold it COMFORTABLY for 2 hours. It was less water-consuming to wash diapers than to have the 5 gallon toilet being flushed two or 3 extra times. Now there was no way I was going to hold it COMFORTABLY for more thant 1-1/2 hours when I was 6 or 7

Also I was diapered at night at one of these places since, due to the kind of hous it was, going to the toilet would require dropping a ladder tfrom the upper rooms to the lower, going out the door and around the side of the house, into the cellar and using the toilet that had been precently put in as part of making the house habitable by mid-twentieth century standards and renting it out at about %3/week when a decent apartment in the nearby city rented for #6/week. Only the mother and the girls over 10 were trusted to do that. Linda was night-time incon so that left me as in between so I was diapered at night until I was about 9-1/2 when they moved elsewhere

Well, I have always been in diapers due to medical issues, so that makes part of it N/A.

While basically everyone seemed to know about this, for the most part, no special was ever made over it - no attempt to try to hide it either, but what for? - Under the circumstances to try to hide the fact that I wear diapers would be like trying to hide the fact that the sky is blue!

Now I do recall a few times being left in a used diaper for what seemed to be a long time, but first it most likely was not as long as it seemed at the time, and I can't remember for sure now - but I would say there is a high probability that was due to circumstances at the times preventing or making it unreasonably difficult to change my diaper.

I have never been threatened with diapers but however, I had a teacher that always liked telling his students if they would like him to pull out a baby diaper and put it on them. Not really a threat, just his funny way of saying "Grow up and act your age" whenever we would act immature.

I wet the bed for many years, I do not remember when I finally stopped. Part of my parents' solution were to put me back in diapers, again, I dont remember when I finally stopped wearing diapers or stopped wetting the bed at night. However, I do remember my mom forcing a cloth diaper on me and making me wear it.