annee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 1:08 AM, dyprgrl said:

growing up i was able to give and receive many spankings from friends, mostly in the context of playing house...

This is very interesting. When I was born in 1964 apparently most parents in the USA still considered spanking to be a safe and effective way to punish misbehavior. However, my own parents were anti-spanking and none of my friends ever told me about getting spanked at home. The school district I attended had stopped using corporal punishment in 1942. So I had no chance to give or receive spankings from friends.

That is until I was 12. We had to move to Iowa while my Dad was in management training. There the schools spanked and paddled a whole lot. So did the parents of all my Iowa friends. With them I got to play spanking games often.

By the time we returned home to Southern California my Mom's youngest sister and her husband had bought the house across the street. Aunt Betsy believed in spanking big time! her eldest was a girl 6 years younger than me, with a brother a year younger than her and an infant brother. I got to see my girl cousin spanked bare bottom with a hairbrush a week after we moved home. It did not take long before I let her spank me with that hairbrush and she let me spank her with it. A month later my aunt spanked me for real. Then almost 2 years later my Mom began to spank us when I was 15. Mom spanked hard with a hairbrush but honestly all of us deserved our spankings.