LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Straight Talk On Diaper-Related Discipline / Punishment

After being a DD member for only a few months now, I've noticed (and even searched for) a good number of "true-life experience" discipline-related boards / posts here in the Forums, and just wanted to write about it a bit.

• Like 1

Welcome IndianaJ35. Interesting post and comments. I'm not a victim of what you've described, but I agree that it is nearly unthinkable that parents might discipline their child with diapers. Of course, I do understand that every parent messes up their children in one way or another, to one extent or another. As a father, I've had my hand in messing up three kids; not at all purposely and a certain amount of messing up is through genetics alone. 'Good parents' try hard to do the right thing and sacrifice out of love. There are other parents who are only by reproductive bad luck; some are just not cut out to be parents, whether they've been maladjusted in turn by their parents or others.

• Like 1

As our respected Daily Diaper friend, member and talented author Willnotwill just wrote, Michael Bryson, the producer, screenwriter, director of "REDEMPTION" posted a short screen test for a proposed feature film on-line from early 2008 until November 2008. At that time he removed it from authorized websites.

• Like 1

Welcome IndianaJ35. Interesting post and comments. I'm not a victim of what you've described, but I agree that it is nearly unthinkable that parents might discipline their child with diapers. Of course, I do understand that every parent messes up their children in one way or another, to one extent or another. As a father, I've had my hand in messing up three kids; not at all purposely and a certain amount of messing up is through genetics alone. 'Good parents' try hard to do the right thing and sacrifice out of love. There are other parents who are only by reproductive bad luck; some are just not cut out to be parents, whether they've been maladjusted in turn by their parents or others.

As our respected Daily Diaper friend, member and talented author Willnotwill just wrote, Michael Bryson, the producer, screenwriter, director of "REDEMPTION" posted a short screen test for a proposed feature film on-line from early 2008 until November 2008. At that time he removed it from authorized websites.

my comment on this topic is that if you are a parent, the best thing to do for your child when they mess up is be supportive in their discipline and do not be abusive or do abusive things, that being said my father was an abusive parent he beat me and my brother when we made mistakes and threw things and whipped us with his belt, but my dad eventually changed after he had DHS visit him a couple of times and removed custody from my father. all i am saying is love your child and don't be a bad parent who abusively disciplines their children

• Like 1

From time to time there have been posts in the forum from members telling of how they were punnished in diapers for wetting the bed or humiliated and embarresed in front of their friends by being made to wear a diaper as a form of punnishment for something they did that might not even have been related to wetting or messing accidents.

• Like 1

my comment on this topic is that if you are a parent, the best thing to do for your child when they mess up is be supportive in their discipline and do not be abusive or do abusive things, that being said my father was an abusive parent he beat me and my brother when we made mistakes and threw things and whipped us with his belt, but my dad eventually changed after he had DHS visit him a couple of times and removed custody from my father. all i am saying is love your child and don't be a bad parent who abusively disciplines their children

From time to time there have been posts in the forum from members telling of how they were punnished in diapers for wetting the bed or humiliated and embarresed in front of their friends by being made to wear a diaper as a form of punnishment for something they did that might not even have been related to wetting or messing accidents.

The criteria for abuse varies from state to state, but there are 50 state abuse numbers to call and if you can't figure it out, 800-4-A-CHILD can provide guidance for everything on where to report within state, to advice in talking to the parents on the particular abuse.

• Like 1

hi all, I don't post very often because my grammer is not that great, I to had very abusive parents, dad would use the belt on us quite often, he would also use his fists at times, when he would use the belt on us he would leave welts that would bleed at times this went on up until my parents broke up when I was in high school, my mom was not much better but not as bad as my dad. I was a bedwetter until I was in my teens mom would always try to shame me to stop wetting the bed, my uncles and consins would visit quite often and my mom would always put me down in front of them about my bedwetting, needless to say I was picked on all the time, not only by my cousins but by brother and sisters I was the youngest. mom always complained to my dad about my bedwetting because of the laundry so dad told me everytime I would wet the bed I was going to get a whipping, and he made good on that threat, it got to the point I would try to stay awake so I would not wet which caused me to do bad in school and that got me another whipping, this went on for a couple of years, one night my mom was so mad about washing my sheets she yelled for my dad to go to my bedroom,(I was in the kitchen and could hear eveything also I shared a bedroom with my brother) any how mom yelled out i'm going to put a diaper on him.I was about 10 at this time, mom made a make shift diaper up and dad yelled for me to come into the livingroom dad told me to take my pants off I was crying at this point but I would not dare refuse, I was standing there naked while my brother and sisters laughed at me, mom pinned the diaper on me and sent me to bed, I was so embaressed when I was walking the diaper was crackling, and I had to walk past my sisters on my way to bed they just laughed, my one sister was in home ec in highschool she learned to make clothes she made me cloth diapers and plastic pants on my moms sewing machine and I was forced to wear them my sister was the one who diapered me at that point, not really sure why I love wearing diapers today but I do. sorry so long.

• Like 1

The criteria for abuse varies from state to state, but there are 50 state abuse numbers to call and if you can't figure it out, 800-4-A-CHILD can provide guidance for everything on where to report within state, to advice in talking to the parents on the particular abuse.

hi all, I don't post very often because my grammer is not that great, I to had very abusive parents, dad would use the belt on us quite often, he would also use his fists at times, when he would use the belt on us he would leave welts that would bleed at times this went on up until my parents broke up when I was in high school, my mom was not much better but not as bad as my dad. I was a bedwetter until I was in my teens mom would always try to shame me to stop wetting the bed, my uncles and consins would visit quite often and my mom would always put me down in front of them about my bedwetting, needless to say I was picked on all the time, not only by my cousins but by brother and sisters I was the youngest. mom always complained to my dad about my bedwetting because of the laundry so dad told me everytime I would wet the bed I was going to get a whipping, and he made good on that threat, it got to the point I would try to stay awake so I would not wet which caused me to do bad in school and that got me another whipping, this went on for a couple of years, one night my mom was so mad about washing my sheets she yelled for my dad to go to my bedroom,(I was in the kitchen and could hear eveything also I shared a bedroom with my brother) any how mom yelled out i'm going to put a diaper on him.I was about 10 at this time, mom made a make shift diaper up and dad yelled for me to come into the livingroom dad told me to take my pants off I was crying at this point but I would not dare refuse, I was standing there naked while my brother and sisters laughed at me, mom pinned the diaper on me and sent me to bed, I was so embaressed when I was walking the diaper was crackling, and I had to walk past my sisters on my way to bed they just laughed, my one sister was in home ec in highschool she learned to make clothes she made me cloth diapers and plastic pants on my moms sewing machine and I was forced to wear them my sister was the one who diapered me at that point, not really sure why I love wearing diapers today but I do. sorry so long.

Thanks for having the courage to share your story, and no worries about the grammar, man - I'm sure the people most worth talking to on here are willing to look past that sort of thing.

Yes Diaperdan, thanks for sharing that story.

• 1 year later...

Very intelligent conversation. I don't usually post but this one really stirred some deep emotions. First of all, I want everyone to know that diaper discipline DOES really happen and not always by the child's parent. I was raised in foster care by a local family that took in several boarders for extra income. When I was six, I got caught wetting outside behind a tree because I didn't want to stop playing long enough to go inside. I was stripped and diapered in front of the other boarders and stood in front of them while the woman had them laugh and call me a baby. I was kept in just the diapers all day and forced to wet them. I was again stood before my peers and had to tell them what I did and that I was now a real baby. I can't begin to find the words to describe the horrific humiliation and shame that I felt. At the time, my mind was in a daze and I couldn't think clearly. My world was spinning out of control and I detached. I had to remain in the wet diapers all day including sleeping in them that night. I can still see her putting the rubber sheet on my bed and telling me to climb in. The other boys slept in the same room with me and though they seemed scared earlier, they now seemed to enjoy my plight. They giggled and teased me for a long while before going to sleep. My regular clothes were returned the next morning after a bath but I was often threatened with a repeat if I misbehaved again. I lived in fear every day after that. The other children would threaten getting me put in diapers again if I didn't let them have what few toys I had. I tell you this to validate diaper discipline does really happen though I have no idea how often. And that is the point I want to make. Since the Internet, I have found I am not the only one. But the real problem is there is so much fetish driven fantasies posted on all the sites, there is no way to know how often it really does happen. Sadly, the Internet could have been a source to learning more about this cruel form of child abuse and the mindsets behind it. I really wish there was better education to preventing others from suffering thru this horrendous form of cruelty. Because of the false postings, the validity of any real truth is lost. The few like myself who actually experienced this abuse have no way to validate it happened. If anyone knows of a way to sort through all the B.S. I'd really like to hear about it. Thanks for letting me have a voice for whatever it's worth.