LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie To This Great Site

Hi everyone. I am new to this site but it looks to be great. I have browsed it some in the past but just decided to sign up and post. I am a mommy, who has been playing with infantalism since high school. I enjoy a lot of different things in the ab/dl lifestyle and I will keep this short and sweet just wanted to say hello. Also thanks to the moderators/board owners for the site!

Hi everyone. I am new to this site but it looks to be great. I have browsed it some in the past but just decided to sign up and post. I am a mommy, who has been playing with infantalism since high school. I enjoy a lot of different things in the ab/dl lifestyle and I will keep this short and sweet just wanted to say hello. Also thanks to the moderators/board owners for the site!

Welcome abord Mommy Sabrina ! Ibeen an Adult Baby Diaper Lover all my life in secret as a young child.I am a male,single,good shape and looks.6 foot tall ,handsome and own my own house and have a good job.I would love to chat or swap stories and pictures.Please write or call 484-547-9738. email ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com

Hope to hear from you.I am 43...Ronald

post-5407-1148611037_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148611037_thumb.jpg

Hi MommySabrina and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Always glad to welcome a new mommy and someone my age to the site. :blush: I'm sure you will get a lot of resumes, lol, many here are looking for mommies, but I'm sure you already anticipated that. This is a really great site with lots of really good members, so I hope you decide to stay awhile. Hope to see you around the boards and in chat.

Hi Sabrina and welcome! I hope you enjoy things here. It is nice to see someome else female and about my age, although I am an a AB. A work of caution along with my welcome. I have seen many of my friends get involved in on-line battles over some imagined slight......including me.....so please be careful. I think you will find most people here are warm, supportive, and genuine.

missy_D