LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
DaddyBabykins347

How Did You Figure Out You Were Lgbt

I have two figuring out stories. The first is the public one which is that a girl at my school came out as bi and at the time I was sure I liked guys ( ha how wrong I was) so being bi kinda sounded like something I might be as I knew I had had some feelings about girls.

That did happen however I don't tell people that the other way I figured out I was attracted to women was via a AB RP I had going with an online friend in which I found the idea of being babied by a woman very exciting for the first time. Before that point I had only thought about having daddies. It also wasn't until I started thinking about being babied by a woman that AB stuff became sexual for me or at least that's when I realised it was.

For me,I knew something was different as a smalll child when I used bath towels as diapers after a bath.I then first found cloth diapers in a clothes hamper in the basement so I began to put them in my underware.Later I found the 1 piece bathing suit mom and sisters shared so I first tried that on and loved the feeling.I then used the suit to hold the diapers and enjoyed that.At a young age I sometimes slept in my sister's bedroom when I could so I could feel like 1 of the girls.In 5th grade  I started to get held to a gf's breasts like a baby so I really started to enjoy being a baby more,also I was trying to sneak diapers when I could to try wearing them.When I went to the swimming pool to be with friends I knew from school, I found I was jealous of the girl's having the bodies they did and began to want to have my body like thiers and dress like them even though I knew I never could.As I got older more girls insisted I be held to thier breasts and I enjoyed being told what to do by them and enjoyed the attention.This got done more in my early 20's when a gf insisted I nurse whenever she could do it, then when we moved in together it became almost constant.I began to live alone at times which got me buying baby things to enjoy but I also bought girl's clothes to enjoy wearing.I always had the desire to be wiith females but in High School, I began to get worried about showering with the guys afraid I might get erect but I never knew where this fear came from.I had my first Bi trial when I went to Calif in my middle 20's and was amazed how badly I wanted this gay male to make a advance on me as I knew I would do what  ever he wanted willingly! I knew little too nothing about gays back then.That night when he first touched me was like magic as to how willing and female I felt as he touched me.Since then I stayed with the straight male image for years but reverted to cross dressing later while living with women.Had a gf who we did the whole experiment with sex thing until we broke up.Since then I did the bi thing a few times even married to my wife as she had sex with our friend and treated me as a diapered baby girl.

I come to realize over the years after getting the computer and internet that I'm a girl stuck in a male body who is also a bi AB.I'd love to partially change my body to grow bigger breasts but I know I never will.At my age and health it's not worth thinking about a sex change so I live with what I got and try to enjoy life when I can.Even though I'm happily married,I know if the right male ever came along and approched me right he would disccover how femenine I really am and how ssubmissive as well.

When I was in junior school in was always more interested in what the bhoys had between their legs than the girls. When I went to secondary school my best friend and I started playing around with each other. I was under family pressure to do and be what was expected, I got married and had children. All through the marriage I was always looking at men and all my fantasies where about men. 2 years ago I came out, got divorced and now I'm like a new man. Very comfortable with being gay, have many gay friends. I no longer lead a double life, my stress has all gone and I can sleep at night. My regret is that I didn't admit to my self about my sexuallity. 

It's interesting that the initial message was posted over two years ago and there are still comments trickling in... I really like that!  And I absolutely love that the sissies and transgender people on this site are so open to sharing their personal experiences and honestly answer any questions that people have.  The fact that they are ready and willing to share what they've experienced makes me respect them even more.  

As for myself... a flirtatious glance at a High School party when I was in my final year led to a year of exploration that culminated in my having to say goodbye to her as she was moving overseas to attend University.  I came out to my parents recently (last year) during a very stressful situation.  I'm sorry to say that I blurted it out but they were very understanding and have accepted me as the lesbian I am.  

I am very pleased too hear you were able to come out at this time in your life and have the support and acceptance of your parents. You are very fortunate that many people before you fought hard to win recognition and equality for lgbt rights. A lot of us on this site are of an age when this was not the case and had to struggle and conceal our true desires and needs. Thankfully the internet made our journey in life a lot easier knowing there were others who felt the same. The isolation was now broken, you were now one email, or chatroom conversation from meeting other like-minded guys/girls.

Today we all can enjoy our own sexuality and other fetish's that this brings. As the years go by we also find our own and know what desires/lifestyle that makes us happy.

• Like 1

For my case i kind of never felt right for who i was, i was always on the fence. Then after some long thinking of what made me feel right and not what others thought or whatever, i relized that i wanted to be a girl. However i have no interest in men. Im lucky to have grown up in the  age of the internet where i could find a group of people who have similar desires. Regardless it is still a struggle to accept and discover yourself.

The question how did you figure you were LGBT is an interesting one! I was sent away to boarding school when I was 8 due to learning difficulties and not being toilet trained still in night time diapers till 11 and during the day till 9. Being sent to an all boys special needs school was callous and unloving of my parents. Each and everyone of us had issues and really needed love and caring which was not available legally (sexual abuse was rife back then) 

i realised early on there I had an attraction for another boy he was older but he was caring and paid me attention which I craved. We shared a room and at night when I was at my lowest sobbing into my pillow he called me over to his bed and I got in and he cuddled me made me feel safe and did so every night till he left. He was my first true love I miss him every single day as tragically he took his own life at 18!

At this time 12-15 hormones were kicking in and I was getting into wet pants messy pants and realising the sexual side of our fetish ( it would be a few more years before diapers were introduced back into my life) and I didn't realise the attraction of looking at the the boys hoping they were wet or indeed messy was also defining my sexuality.

For many years I had casual sexual liaisons with guys always around diapers etc but Also paid attention to girls and thought I was straight even though never went with a woman. I was sexually content with my fetish until 2002 when at a conference I was attracted to a guy who came and stood next to me in one of the sessions my heart raced my hairs on the back of my neck stood up and when he said hi to me I must have responded like a total dork lol! 

2 days later he took me to his bed and I don't think I have ever felt more excited aroused turned on and at that moment after he had whispered in my ear " my gay beauty" did I realise that this is me from the moment at 8 when sent away to 42 when the penny dropped. I am homosexual always have been and from that point accepted who I am... Sorry if it was a little protracted. 

I discovered that I was bisexual and transsexual when I was young. For one thing, I loved the idea of wearing tuxedos, binding my breasts, and calling myself Maxwell. In fact, I always made people call me "Max" or "Maxwell" when I got brave enough in high school. For another thing, I had crushes on multiple girls and guys around that point, as well. My change hasn't been made official, and my parents are having a very hard time accepting my transsexual feelings. They just wave it off as tomboyishness, and I feel pretty hurt about it.

On 4/25/2013 at 6:11 AM, Bettypooh said:

My own 'revelation' was a long time in the making because I was in denial of my true self :( I didn't want to be who I was :whistling: I used drinking and drugs to escape from this world not realizing that what I was really trying to escape from was me- and that you can't get away from yourself no matter how hard you try :blush: Once I came to terms with my being Trans and felt attractions to guys and girls both, I figured out what matters to me. I haven't 'made it' with a guy but if that is where I find love then I'm going for it :thumbsup: I'm quite nearly asexual, so that part of a relationship hardly matters to me compared to most people but I am willing to try to make a partner happy that way for their sake since my happiness in tied in with theirs ;) To tell my whole story so that you could understand it would take a book so I won't go there in this post. Just accept your feelings as valid and let your heart take you to the places where nothing else can :D

Bettypooh

I can relate to a LOT of this... I used to drink and use drugs. I have been sober for about 5 years now (no illegal drugs and no alcohol). I was trying to escape myself. I got called a "FAGGOT" by my dad even when I was growing up. I could not accept that I was at least somewhat "gay." I accept it now though. It takes more guts to be OK w/one's self when one deviates from the norm in a homophobic society. I don't hurt anyone, my fetishes concern ONLY CONSENTING ADULTS (spanking and ABDL roleplay mostly) but there are ppl who will deliberately misunderstand and label and vilify ABDLs w/o even taking any time to understand what the fetish is about, its motivations, etc.
Oh well I could ramble on forever. Just wanted to give props to Bettypooh for the awesome post!

PS. I used to role play various games with my friends. I think I was the only one who wanted to be Robin when we played Batman and Robin. I would deliberately mouth-off to my dominant partner, as the sidekick, and deliberately overstep my bounds until I was able to get my friends to spank me in the context of the roleplay. We lived in the southeastern USA and spankings were very commonplace back then.

Edited by spankediapered

9 hours ago, spankediapered said:

there are ppl who will deliberately misunderstand and label and vilify ABDLs w/o even taking any time to understand what the fetish is about, its motivations, etc.

There will always be people like that in the world <_< And it's not limited to TG's or ABDL's but rather a part of their personalities which can be seen early on in people if you will but look for it. Distance yourself from such people because at some point their closed minds are going to cause them to become your enemy, and a distant enemy can do you less harm than one who is close to you. Plus you don't want others to see them being held close to you causing you to be lumped in with them  ;)

You don't have to understand or agree with something to tolerate or accept it as being OK for yourself or for others. Just recognize that it's hypocrisy to believe that you should impose on others that which you would not want them to have the ability to impose on you in reverse. If something or someone is not harming innocent people, then where can there be any wrong in it, even if it is not right for you personally? Give them their choice so they can have no reason for them to not give you yours B)

Bettypooh

I was asexual for the longest time, i still am to a certain extent.

My teen years were a dark time, really. Obsessed with nappies, as my only sexual outlet. Wondering why nothing else turned me on. Not boys, not girls. 

It was only in the late 90's the trans character was introduced onto a major British soap opera. 

I started asking questions and reevaluating my past actions. I was 19. My adult baby fetish lost its sexual element, and it migrated, kinda, sorta, to men.

Its taken the past 15-20 years to even come anywhere close to being OK with myself as either a transwoman or a abdl

I don't like guys. But I like big things shoved up in side me and love to wear my disposable diapers because stuff leaks out of me now. But I've been wearing diapers since I was 10yr on and off till was 30 yr old. Now I wear every night and all day and night on the weekends and if I have problems during the weekdays I'll wear them to work. I buy about 4 case's of diapers a year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Dunham said:

I don't like guys. But I like big things shoved up in side me and love to wear my disposable diapers because stuff leaks out of me now. But I've been wearing diapers since I was 10yr on and off till was 30 yr old. Now I wear every night and all day and night on the weekends and if I have problems during the weekdays I'll wear them to work. I buy about 4 case's of diapers a year.

Then this thread isn't for you to post in~

Ok

What is Lgbt

1 hour ago, Dunham said:

What is Lgbt

It stands for lesbian, gay, bi, and trans.... It covers the gay community's....

I actually thought I was a sissy before I found out I was trans lol.
Thanks Internets, whatever o_o

• Like 1

I found men attractive and fantasized about sex with them for years.  One day I did it and I loved it.  I waited a long time before I tried it out.  If I were you I would try it out and see if you like it.  Don't waste a lot of years.

I never really questioned if I was straight or not but then one man walked up to me. He was older than me but he said he was bi I knew nothing about sex and sex toys and all that junk but he would explain it to me. I enjoyed talking to him till one point the words he said started to make my heart flutter I told him and then he told me I shouldn't worry and stay calm later more people came into our group and ended up posting some pictures guys Getting it in the rear by other guys, I started thinking that could be me and my heart raced again I told him and he said there was probably I chance I was at least bi or maybe I just had an infatuation with men and it took a couple weeks of confusion but I accepted and it felt amazing accepting that I could like stuff like that.

Well I've struggled with who I am since I was young. But didn't have the guts to come out as I mtf lesbian