LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Figure Out You Were Lgbt

I know it's not this way for everyone but I knew that I liked girls even before I knew what sex was. There's never been a question in my mind if I was gay or not, for me it was just a natural progression to when I became a teenager and started dating I only ever dated women. I'd say that just accept yourself and see what comes. Don't limit yourself based on what other's say, your sexuality is your own.

• Like 1

I always knew that i liked both men and women but i did the straight route for a long time,married ,kids etc. When that marriage ended it gave me the oppertunity to explore my attraction to men which i did. I found myself to be happier both emotionally and sexually when i was with a man and realised that i am in fact gay. It was a big turning point in my life and i am much more at ease in myself and my life. Everyone has fantasies it is up to you weather you act on them or not. Explore and find out where your at and go from there then you will know .

This might sound a bit cliche, but I was one of those transgirls that just always knew she was in the wrong body. My earliest memory is literally of me being jealous of my sister's dress and throwing a fit about it. So I've never really experience a me that didn't know she was girly, but I think I buried the whole reason for my girlyness until I was about 9 when I first finally said "I feel like a girl, I wanna be a girl." to myself, and cried about it. It just felt the start of a tough journey, even then.

My own 'revelation' was a long time in the making because I was in denial of my true self :( I didn't want to be who I was :whistling: I used drinking and drugs to escape from this world not realizing that what I was really trying to escape from was me- and that you can't get away from yourself no matter how hard you try :blush: Once I came to terms with my being Trans and felt attractions to guys and girls both, I figured out what matters to me. I haven't 'made it' with a guy but if that is where I find love then I'm going for it :thumbsup: I'm quite nearly asexual, so that part of a relationship hardly matters to me compared to most people but I am willing to try to make a partner happy that way for their sake since my happiness in tied in with theirs ;) To tell my whole story so that you could understand it would take a book so I won't go there in this post. Just accept your feelings as valid and let your heart take you to the places where nothing else can :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The power of suggestion is quite ahem.. powerful haha. That's why it took me ages to realise I was gay (I was 17), but looking back on it I've always liked other boys, even as a child when I knew hardly nothing about sex. Back then, of course I did not see it as anything sexual, nor did I have the word for it. I knew of gay people of course (my mum had briefly 'told me' about them when I was a kid (bless her). She said, "well, there are some men who like other men instead of women, and those men are called homosexuals". The funny thing is, because she didn't mention women I was convinced for a long time that homosexuality was something that could only "affect" men...

• 1 month later...

I've always held an interest in both sexes, growing up. Predominantly, my interest was for women

and I did my best to be a presentable "date" for the girls I was involved with. But ultimately my young,

boy-ish looks and lack of self-confidence jeopardized my chances of maintaining a true girlfriend.

At this time (around my late teens) I became instinctively aware of my desire to dress and be feminine

in front of others guys, which I think was due to how often I was dismissed by the opposite sex.

So I simply switched gender gears and accepted the cards fate had deault me to begin with.

I am and will likely be a sissy baby for the rest of my life. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is prying or not but do you dress as a female in your every day life or is it only in the privacy of your home are you able to fully be yourself?

• 3 months later...

I always knew- one of my very first crushes was cheetarah from the Thundercats, and that Police Lady from the Gargoyles cartoon! It helped that I grew up across the street from a lesbian couple- their son was one of my childhood friends. I identify spiritually as bi-gender, but I have a female sex, and I am still almost exclusively attracted to women, so...I consider myself gay. When I came out one parent (mom) already knew, and the other (dad) was as happy as hell because he'd never have to worry about boys!

• Like 1

It's always been a part of me. I didn't really know until roughly 5th grade. I remember listening to what the girls paid attention to in guys. I'd look at guys only because I wanted to mimic things they did that caught a girls attention or dress the way the dressed, etc. But my interest in women was from very young. I stuck my head up a relatives shirt because I wanted to know what they had underneath. (Yes, I'm kind of into the whole chest area more than I often admit). But I realized that I looked at girls they way girls looked at guys. They'd talk about his eyes and all that, but I had never seen a guy in the same light, just girls. I guess that's the moment I had the epiphany you could say. But to answer your question, there wasn't one exact moment when I woke up and said 'ok, I'm gay'. It was a gradual understanding of who I was and realizing I prefer women. When I came out, my family was not surprised by the least.

• 2 months later...

I was never totally sure until recently but I had suspected I was gay or bi since I was 13. While wrestling my hot jock friend Jason, I would start to get turned out but was (usually :whistling:) able to keep from gettin a hard-on. However, I vacillated back and forth for years... guys... girls... guys... girls... til' I said, "aw F*** it!! guess

I never had an aha moment, and I still don't know. I do know one thing though. I don't care. I am in a same sex relationship right now, and I love my Abby. Before her, I was in a casual dating relationship with a guy who was awesome. I can't imagine someone being after Abby, but I do know that long before I even consider parts, I need to be attracted to the person, mind, body and soul.